• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Percy Jackson: War of the Gods [OOC/SU]

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
@Aquataris Then maybe you should post what you have and let us give you suggestions?

Also, I'm wondering if I should remain passed out until this whole hellhound arc is over. :P

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@Aquataris: Hey, you should post what you have, and put a TBD Name there instead. :P We'll help ya out with the rest xD

@Conjurer: Well, it's your character, it's up to you :P

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
The reason I have not posted my SU yet is because I am stuck on the name and personality.

A name? Well, to me, that's the easiest part of the SU. A Personality is also relatively easy, you just gotta picture your character before you make him. And don't call him Kybolt lolol kidding. :P

@Aquataris Then maybe you should post what you have and let us give you suggestions?

Also, I'm wondering if I should remain passed out until this whole hellhound arc is over. :P

Nah, don't. We could use you, and just remaining passed out is just like running away from a fight :/ lolol

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I hate putting personallities, to be honest I never use them because I get my character to act however I am feeling.

I love Histories, I would put pages and pages If I could.

I got an Idea, what if I translate some thing into Greek and look at the Phonetics and scrouge a name from that.

Wymsical

Years
I hate putting personallities, to be honest I never use them because I get my character to act however I am feeling.

I love Histories, I would put pages and pages If I could.

I got an Idea, what if I translate some thing into Greek and look at the Phonetics and scrouge a name from that.

Well, you will come up with a pretty weird name, that's for sure, but an interesting one too. Go for it.

Making your character act however you feel doesn't work right, because one minute he's like this, the other he inexplicably turns his mood. And what if you're feeling like a crazy psychopath who wants to kill Player Characters? lol. Plus it means the guy always has the same characteristics, personality, likes, dislikes, etc etc. The Personality is there so you can make every single one of your characters unique in mental terms. Makes them more fun to play. One can be the charity-worker type and the other can be a psychopath :D

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Okay my Bare bones NOT DONE SU
Name: Alí̱theia (Simplified: Alitheia, Means: Truth, Written: Aλήθεια)

Age (13-17): 14

Parent (Who is your godly parent?): Hepheatus

Appearance (at least one thick paragraph here): TBD

Personality (at least one thick paragraph): TBD

History (How did you reach Camp Halfblood? How did you survive before that? At least 2 thick paragraphs here): Alitheia was or thought he was born in Norfolk, England, Alitheia was called Ben at Junior school because his Mother told him his real name but the Mist bent it to Benjamin Merai, so he called him self Ben and then one day he was cycling home and found his home surrounded with the Police Caution Tape, actual British Police, Firemen and an ambulance driving away, and Officer came u to him and gave him a box labelled "Sara Merai's will" Alitheia took it and shoved it into his bag and ran off crying.

He ran out into the woods and then he was all alone, he took out his small Mechanical Helicopter he made for a school project, he put it to one side when he looked for the stickman figure he made, he took it out and then when he turned around the small Helicopter lived and then it grew to make a life size one, then his stick man turned into an army of Knights, "Woah, Cool!" he took out his Mum's Old Pot and he opened it, and there was a will a few things and then a note caught his eye, he picked it up, it read "He WILL protect you in times of Cruel," and on the other side he could swear he saw the the words "And I will live." any way he took out a small metal cuboid and put it aside and he closed the tub and then he looked back and saw a Metal Castle, then he survived on Robots and Knights to find food and water, he did this for 5 Years, untill them.

Suddenly a group of people stood out side, 5 of them were S.W.A.T 1 was a man in a Tux, and then there was his mother next to them, Aitheia ordered the Knights to Capture the S.W.A.T and the Robot to hold the guy in tux, he said over a Microphone "Check. You're move." then he laughed maniacly
the guy in tux shouted "Celestial Capture!" Then out of no where Purple Ninjas came out of Portals and grabbed him when he was transported to mid air, the Air was strong, it was keeping him Airbourne, the Purple Ninjas were gone but he thought he saw a golden carriage being pulled my Pegisi with realitive ease, and the Driver was a Satyr, Half Man Half Ram, if his memory served him right, he saw in there was guy who was golden, he thought he noticed simiualties to Vulcan or Hepheatus if you prefer the Greek termnolgy, he said "Welcome to the Mist Realm, come let's take you home, and the giant golden man took his hand and the next thing he knew he was Nine feet underground and reaching for a breath. BEING WORKED ON!

Weapon (you get one weapon at the start, please be reasonable and pick a weapon suiting your godly parent): Celestial War hammer

RP Example: DL (Doing Later)

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
YAY, I posted, FINALLY! NOW YOU MUST ALL WORSHIP ME!!
Well, it was a bit of a catch-up post, and I didn't initiate any character interaction . . . once these stupid hellhounds are gone though, that's a different story, right Wymsical? >:3

OH, and guess what book I started reading today? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . If you haven't guessed for some odd reason yet, it's Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief. I can already see how it deviates from the movie, which is good because I would probably get bored if it didn't, lol.

Wymsical

Years
YAY, I posted, FINALLY! NOW YOU MUST ALL WORSHIP ME!!
Well, it was a bit of a catch-up post, and I didn't initiate any character interaction . . . once these stupid hellhounds are gone though, that's a different story, right Wymsical? >:3

OH, and guess what book I started reading today? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . If you haven't guessed for some odd reason yet, it's Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief. I can already see how it deviates from the movie, which is good because I would probably get bored if it didn't, lol.

Oh ya. :D

You only just started reading it now? You n00b. xD

I think I'll give y'all another chance to post. Posting with nummuch to write about is boring.

Edit: Went and read your post Nakuzami. Remember most Artemis Hunters hate us, regardless of our gender. We're Artemis' only kids, but they see us as her only 'mistakes'

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Oh ya. :D

You only just started reading it now? You n00b. xD

I think I'll give y'all another chance to post. Posting with nummuch to write about is boring.

Edit: Went and read your post Nakuzami. Remember most Artemis Hunters hate us, regardless of our gender. We're Artemis' only kids, but they see us as her only 'mistakes'

Well, I had other things to read. :P

I'm still confused, I believe Aura told me that we were born from the merging of minds and stuff, like Athena kids, and they. . . or at least, Athena, find that to be the greatest way to be born or something? But you keep saying there was smex involved. . .
Also, Artemis is actually here, right? Heh. . . if she is, well, I kinda avoided naming this huntress, she hesitated when answering if she was one of Artemis' huntresses. . . also, Wymsical, you made buddies with a huntress rather easily, lol, and we're kind of only killing hellhounds together. I didn't really make her say much to make her sound all that friendly. :P

Wymsical

Years

Well, I had other things to read. :P

I'm still confused, I believe Aura told me that we were born from the merging of minds and stuff, like Athena kids, and they. . . or at least, Athena, find that to be the greatest way to be born or something? But you keep saying there was smex involved. . .
Also, Artemis is actually here, right? Heh. . . if she is, well, I kinda avoided naming this huntress, she hesitated when answering if she was one of Artemis' huntresses. . . also, Wymsical, you made buddies with a huntress rather easily, lol, and we're kind of only killing hellhounds together. I didn't really make her say much to make her sound all that friendly. :P

lol Yes, there was smex involved, at least for my character. I think the merging minds thing is crap. :P And lol, I didn't make buddies. More like acquaintances. This huntress is just going to go away with the others after the battle. (If it ends) lol. And lol, I never said you did anything wrong. I was just giving you a heads up, about the huntresses not liking us, boi. I know because I remember reading somewhere (Can't remember where.) that if Artemis ever had demigod kids, they would be 'shunned' by the hunters regardless of their gender. And I never saw anything about merging minds. Not even for Athena. :/

Oh and yeah, Artemis is at the battle. Or at least was, because I talked to her :P

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years

OH, and guess what book I started reading today? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . If you haven't guessed for some odd reason yet, it's Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief. .

On that topic, the reason I gained interest is because I started reading Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero,

Wymsical

Years
Once again the duty falls to me. Cya on the other side. lol. I kinda wanted someone (Mainly Aura Rift with his reaction to the outburst of hellhounds) to post first, but meh.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
I'm with Wymsical. Wake up guys! If you don't want this RP to die, keep up the posting!!! That goes for GM's too. I just want to keep this goin'!
@Aquataris: I guess dad liked you more, bro ! Haha! See you in the RP!

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Welp, I finished Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief last night . . . well, actually more like 1 a.m. this morning, but close enough, lol.
It would have been REALLY helpful if I had read that before, that way I could have written a better History. Well, at least I now have the knowledge for the remainder of the RP, lol.

I'm not posting again so soon, I'ma wait for some others to post first. :P
EDIT: Wait, I might be able to come up with a post. ...Hm, leave Jared to his doom or help him? *Weighs options* Choice A?

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Depression Man to the rescue! Might have bunnied you a little bit, Whimsical, but you were kind of at the hellhound's mercy so that's my reason. But still, sorry if I did bunny you.

EDIT: Wait, I might be able to come up with a post. ...Hm, leave Jared to his doom or help him? *Weighs options* Choice A?
Sorry, kind of stole your thunder. Probably would've looked better if Jared's sister would've saved him instead of some random guy he barely knows, wouldn't it?

Nakuzami

Years
Sorry, kind of stole your thunder. Probably would've looked better if Jared's sister would've saved him instead of some random guy he barely knows, wouldn't it?

Well, it was either his sister that he barely knows or a cousin that he barely knows, so whatever, lol. I don't really mind.
. . . I should have made Luna kick him into the rock for trying to shoot Shadow earlier, lol. That would have been fun! >:3

Besides, I likely would not have come up with a post tonight anyways~

Wymsical

Years
Depression Man to the rescue! Might have bunnied you a little bit, Whimsical, but you were kind of at the hellhound's mercy so that's my reason. But still, sorry if I did bunny you.

Naw, it's ok. I wouldn't have wanted to be saved by the sister I barely know either.

Welp, I finished Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief last night . . . well, actually more like 1 a.m. this morning, but close enough, lol.
It would have been REALLY helpful if I had read that before, that way I could have written a better History. Well, at least I now have the knowledge for the remainder of the RP, lol.

I'm not posting again so soon, I'ma wait for some others to post first. :P

Man, Genevieve and Conjurer need help, nobody cares. I need help, everyone's makin' a fuss over it. I guess that's just how awesome I am.

Well, it was either his sister that he barely knows or a cousin that he barely knows, so whatever, lol. I don't really mind.
. . . I should have made Luna kick him into the rock for trying to shoot Shadow earlier, lol. That would have been fun! >:3

Besides, I likely would not have come up with a post tonight anyways~

Oh believe me boi, I didn't try. If I'd tried, you and your puppy would be long gone. Man, what is it with you adolescents? I point an arrow at your doggy and in return you push me into a hole. Seriously, we are one dysfunctional family. lol

Nakuzami

Years
Naw, it's ok. I wouldn't have wanted to be saved by the sister I barely know either.

Man, Genevieve and Conjurer need help, nobody cares. I need help, everyone's makin' a fuss over it. I guess that's just how awesome I am.

Oh believe me boi, I didn't try. If I'd tried, you and your puppy would be long gone. Man, what is it with you adolescents? I point an arrow at your doggy and in return you push me into a hole. Seriously, we are one dysfunctional family. lol

I'm still waiting for our epic showdownz! :P

Sure we would. And not just any hole, but a hole with psychotic/hungry hellhounds inside it!

I'll come up with a post a little later, lol.

Back