• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
you guys, its okay ill ref if u want and u start out w/ 100 life, you each use 2 moves max and none will miss, you each get to attack at the same time and none u can use ne moe u want... imagine using hyperbeams each and they match eachother as they meet w/ gr8 power, then you both have to decide wut moves will help u overpower the other... i will decide the outcome based on ruling and ur moves chosen... that will be easy to judge and decide... no matter who posts 1st i will decide the outcome when both battlers have finished their post.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
pynpfan said:
No dont forfiet! I want 2 battle u! Crap.... Thats just great.

Alright then, if I can't forfeit, I'll just have to use recover.
Since I still have more than half of my hp left I heal myself fully.

Wow kirby00, you really know a lot about this. Maybe you can ask pynpfan to be assistant ref.

Years
i agree, dont feel forced but giving up is too annoying b/c then every1 would start to do it and then it would be pointless to battle...
btw YOUR VERY WELCOME FOR SAVING THIS CLUB =)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
kirby00 said:
i agree, dont feel forced but giving up is too annoying b/c then every1 would start to do it and then it would be pointless to battle...
btw YOUR VERY WELCOME FOR SAVING THIS CLUB =)

Okay then. I won't forfeit but I was just a little umm mad.
No worries, I forgot about it. ;)

pynpfan said:
pm u can forfeit if u want but whatever. Mabye we should just start this battle over?But thats only cuz we have new rules.
Okay fine with me.
But can you post the new rules?
I wanna see what they are.

Years
ok so basically no moves will miss, you each alrdy shot out a hyperbeam, so now the tie must be broken as both hyperbeamed seem to be equally matched... try and use moves like blizzard to off-set concentration and maybe knock the ohter pokemon around so their hyperbeam breaks and they get hit by yours and your other 2 attacks...or maybe sandstorm or hail, or a distracting mvoe that hits...psychic cannot be used to control the others attacks... remember YOU CAN USE ANY MVOE YOU WANT... jsut picture it in your mind, 2 legendary pokemon fighting for survival, each using a hyper-beam but match eachothers power...now its trully up to you to show how has more skill, stategy and endurance in this 2 move wage of wars... your hyperbeams have now met and it creates a great explosion, but you both know if you dont keep it up the other will finish you off... now to break you opponents concentration you both must try a move that will hit them, and paralysis them or temporarily disable them from attacking... maybe a mirror coat, to redirect their attacks, maybe a sky attack to charge w/ fury and grant you some immunity from their attacks, like a meoteor gaining power speed, and impact... (great moVes to help me decide if your the winner would be moves that hit your opponent and turn their heads away so thier hyperbeam isnt holding yours back ie: whirlwind, blizzard, or moves that surrounded them and possible bind them like rock/sandtomb or hit from everywhere ie: hail, blizzard sandstorm).... REMEMBER YOU R USING THE ATTACKS ALL AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU OPPONENT SO NO MATTER WHO POSTS FIRST THE JUDGINF WILL BE DECIDED AFTER BOTH POSTS ARE SUBMITTED)
moves that have more power will have a better chance of being used, but if your opponent posts a move which destroys that attakc/sumhow ruins it then it wont really work... ie: bubble-beam is strogner than razor leaf, but the leaves are sharp enough to pop the bubbles rendering the attack pretty much useless... try and post your 2 attakcs in 2 seperate posts so the opponent who posts 2nd doesnt have the advantage totally... also moves w/ the type advantage will grant you a higher chance of winning, but can also be discredited if they dont work, ie: ground on a fire/flying type, unless that pokemon is somehow bound to the ground w/ maybe a rock tomb, etc... anyways be creative and think about it in your head, if you feel like your opponent chose a beter move than your 1st then make your 2 better and/or chose your 2nd move to coutner-act that move ie: counter/mirror-coat... NO MOVE CAN BE USED 2ICE, OR BE USED IF THE OPPONENT HAD USED IT, ALSO HYPERBEAM ISNT ALLOWED... HAVE FUN BUT BE REALISTIC in descirptions/how attack was used

Last edited:
Years
look at my psot i edited it right b4 u posted so read the last paragraph plz... (says edited in red at bottom)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
kirby00 said:
look at my psot i edited it right b4 u posted so read the last paragraph plz... (says edited in red at bottom)

Umm does TM moves count? Or is it just natural moves?
And Romb Tomb is a TM move.

Years
IN MY POST ABOVE IT SAID YOU COULD YOU ANY MOVE! no moves will miss
picture it in your mind, 2 legendary pokemon fighting for survival, each using hyper-beam & match eachothers power...now show who has more stategy in this 2 move war... your hyperbeams have now met and it creates a great explosion, but you both know if you dont keep it up the other will finish you off... now to break you opponents concentration you both must try a move that will hit them, and paralysis them or temporarily disable them from attacking *ie dragon breathe, think in you mind a move that would stun or distract your opponent, or hit them and break their concetration ie: blizzard, stun spore, substitute, extreme speed 9i lsited moves in order of what the descriptions r)

Years
now you each have 1 move elft and the scoring is pynpyn: rock tomb, and PM1000 sunnyday, *make sure u use a super storng attack next turn to make-up for the 1 turn you didnt attack, and remember its only 2 moves, so maybe next time using 2 fire moves would be stronger than 1 sunny day and a fire move, you can edit if its before your opponent hasntposted ther 2 move...

Back