• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
2/10

Terrible quality, uploaded directly to PC, without a transparent background behind the girl's head, and a much unneeded purple line below the image. The text is kinda blah, too.

Like with my avvie, not expecting a high rating here. Though I suppose I could try and darken the icons... You know what, just rate my previous sig. instead.
Icon3.png
Side.png

Years
damn. loving it, especially the sleek, classy look of it all. still trying to figure this CSS coding stuff out on my own lol, so I'll give you a 9 just because I don't like Christina Aguilera.

Years
8/10
Its pretty good especially for a noob x] but really, the only thing i could think to make it better is CSS. because CSS makes everything better xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
People shouldn't neg./pos. rate just because they don't/do like something/somebody. /pet peeve

8/10. The style is nice and organized. The only thing I'm not likely is that the "Ghost", "Dragon", and "Dark" text is kind of hard to see against the black.

7/10. I honestly don't think monochrome looks good here :< I preferred your colorful YMCA sig. more, to be honest~ /plus those pixels on Weepinbell annoy me a bit
Icon3.png
Side.png

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
People shouldn't neg./pos. rate just because they don't/do like something/somebody. /pet peeve
So agreeing.

Simplistic but not boring, and extremely cute without being over the top. The colors work extremely well together. I don't particularly like the cursor change but eh. 9/10~

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, pretty great layout, love the quote - plus it has the smexy Striaton City Gym Leaders in it, although I think the pics would look a lot better without those curles and what not around them. 9/10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Hm...8//10.
Colors are amazing in this one.
-1 for the text being all bipolar-like.
-1 for being mainstream like with a few other people(JK) for the image being just a little bit pixelated around the edges of the girl.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years
The quality of the girl in the image is pretty bad, the hair streaks looks... odd, her gloves looks very 2D, the writing is sorta wonky and last but not least there are white bits above the sky (try to save it as a PNG or GIF instead of a JPEG)

3/10 (I'm sooooooo sorry, Shiny! D:)

Years
9/10 :D
MLP!!!~~ I like! ^^`
The colours are nice and I'm exceptionally fond of the 'pinkie pie' fonts and design. Overall the signature has a pleasant cuteness to it. :3

(Someone please give me feedback on it. I put a lot of effort into it and I want to make sure it's good. xD)

Years
5/10
I can see that you've put some effort into that signature but theres a few things wrong with it.
First off the background image you've used is low quality, not to mention the jirachi looks like its been streched a bit too. If i were you i'd find a good quality space wallpaper and crop it to the size you want.
Moving onto the CSS, i'm going to assume that your using CSS to have that box there, and first off if your going to use black text i would up to opacity to about 0.8/0.9 but really i'd just use white text.
And finally i'd make the box a bit smaller, it looks really empty with it just having those three words in there when there is all that space.

Try working on those points and then see how it looks then. If you need any help feel free to ask ^-^

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It looks pretty nice! Maybe you could cut it down by about 80px though, since you have a lot of empty space on the bottom. It looks especially empty in the bottom left. Or perhaps cut it by about 50px, take the yellow text down a bit, and make the CSS box go along the bottom in a straight line. Like you know...

★PC FAMILY ★POETRY ★ Latest RP ★

Underneath the main image.

It's pretty awesome, but you can tweak it to make it even better. 8/10

Edit: Oh, ninja'd. xD

Hybrid Trainer, I like that you went back to the colorful version. So much awesomer. Love the shape of the image and the way you set up the text. Your best sig yet, bro. 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back