• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D/P/Pt Style RPG XP Tilesets

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
Years
I was searching around on The Spriters Resource forums. I found two tilesets and a few autotiles that I think would be helpful. The tiles in the tileset are not made by me or Lordindy from spriters resource, who was nice enough to make a RPG MAKER XP tileset with the tiles.

I was wondering if anyone would like to make the 2 tilesets into 1 or make them more organized, if so you can. And if anyone has any tiles that go with this style that are not on the tile sets, please add them and post them in here with who to credit. I also will be adding the credits on the tilesets too.

Credit:
Lordindy - Tile Sets
Kyledove or "Kyomotian" - All tiles you see.

Tilesets/auto tiles attached to post for now. Will be adding link soon.

Last edited:

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
Wow, at first I thought this was just Kyledove's standard RMXP sheet that's been doing the rounds for the past few months, but there's actually quite a few custom tiles I haven't seen before.

Nice find ;) .

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
Years
Wow, at first I thought this was just Kyledove's standard RMXP sheet that's been doing the rounds for the past few months, but there's actually quite a few custom tiles I haven't seen before.

Nice find ;) .
I know what you mean. It seems that Lordindy went onto Kyledove's deviantart and thats were alot came from. Kyle has made some new tiles so ill probably add them on.
Anyone actually have those auto tiles posted above in png format? Can they upload them for me...
They are

majorgames

ok im making a new game, im not even revealing the name but the point is, ur tiles are awsome, im gunna use em, give credit so im replying so i can find this thread easily again

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
lordindy's ones are...very messy. Bits of everything are everywhere and seem as if every possibility in a 2x2 square are accounted for, even though we can do single tiles placement >_> However there are a LOT of tiles in there so if anyone wants to use them i would advise that you cut the pieces you want out and stick them on the end of another tileset (providing credit of course).

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2012
great tiles

Thanks, I'v been looking for some tiles like these.
keep up the good work.

Years
lol, the indoor tileset was compiled by me ages ago. I know it was because I remember accidentally leaving that Bellsprout statue there. Also an FYI, those autotiles won't work with RMXP, they are in the RMVX format.

Back