• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Cresent

Should thier be a City In a?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Hey guys.
Sorry for my recent absence. My aunt had a heart attack, which landed her in the hospital.
After a few turns for the worse, she finally bounced back and is out of ccu.
Once again, I'm so sorry I have been a bit MIA here lately, but I was busy helping with the family.

Hopefully I'll be back on tonight sometime, and I should be back to scripting asap.
Thanks for your cooperation.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
:)

Hey guys.
Sorry for my recent absence. My aunt had a heart attack, which landed her in the hospital.
After a few turns for the worse, she finally bounced back and is out of ccu.
Once again, I'm so sorry I have been a bit MIA here lately, but I was busy helping with the family.

Hopefully I'll be back on tonight sometime, and I should be back to scripting asap.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Well That's Ok :) As long as you dont bail out on us

Herpahermaderp

I liek Mudkipz
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Your Preferred Name: Herp
Ways of Contact: PM, skype(Herpahermaderp)
If You are on Often: practically all the time
Proof of Job: um, I haven't ever been on a team, and ive only done private hacks, which were all lost when my computers OS got bugged and i had 2 install a new one
Job Wanted: Mapper
Your Main Skill: mapping, some basic scripts, and editing/finding things in unLZGBA

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Well team its time for an update.
First things first. The announcement of the Maps and how they should be, who gets what, etc.

The thing is that I have to finalize the hand drawn map of Kaior before I can give the mappers their descriptions, I am also in the middle of finalizing the story and sequences of the Game so Hang tight scripters. And because of the co-leader being afk for a while, I will be online more than ever working on finalizing the sprites and the region map. I will be done by Saterday evening. Thank you. But for the mappers I have some task for you to do Just PM me when you are ready.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
actually, im back! i fixed my computer, but im not sure how long itll last.ill work on anything until its final day. (well, only the hard drive is starting to die, but i can get another one for real cheep, so, meh) anyway, what do you need done?

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
actually, im back! i fixed my computer, but im not sure how long itll last.ill work on anything until its final day. (well, only the hard drive is starting to die, but i can get another one for real cheep, so, meh) anyway, what do you need done?
Well Im working on the Region Map Atm But I'll Call to tell you the details...I wont be online that much and that means until your CPU fails your incharge
Also We should start a move ment to stop DDosers.

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Scripting Update:
I have finished with the first draft of the beginning script of the game.
Zerk and Max: I pm'd you both previews.
Let me know what you think.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Final Map

Ladies and Gents Maxj and I have finished with the map and will post it as soon as possible. That way our mappers can get started with Routes and Cities And we will be using Leaf Green as our Base.

The Map Is shown Below. And It is color Coded to help Mappers remember his/her locations

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
just an update, ^^^he was wrong. its not over. he and i are going in depth with the story and making it a better experience for u all. just bare with us. alot of things have changed and are MAJORLY improved. we should be able to update you soon with some of the info relating to the changes. Stay tuned everyone!

.parado✗

paranormal user
Years
Your Preferred Name: para
Ways of Contact: PM
If You are on Often: 17-23 CET
Proof of Job: See my profile and ask others ;)
Job Wanted: ASMer and Scripter
Your Main Skill: ASM, Scripting, Inserting graphics, special graphics (battlebg oder sth.) inserting OWs, Tiles etc.

NightkymZ

Ultimate Tiles Matcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2015
Your Preferred Name: NightkymZ
Ways of Contact: PM or by FB
If You are on Often: Everydays
Proof of Job: See at my bottom link
Job Wanted: Tiles inserter and re-maps
Your Main Skill: Re-maps and insert good graphic gameplay only.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Happy Late New Year from Team Cresent!
For those of you who still want to sign up for a position feel free to ask for a position for any of the jobs this team has already gotten people for and those that havent gotten anybody to ask for.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Tragic news....Most of our members are un able to work..and this team despratly needs more members.
I want this Hack Idea to be a reality and not another dead attempt at making a hack

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Alright, Because of my team being Unable to work due to not shoing activity or life problems or computer problems, etc. I gave the story and team a Reboot again but Now im accepting old members and new members. So please Join team Cresent...Please? ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back