• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
okay.
but maybe we should use the lavender town bridges and make the bridges 1 tile long.
It is just an idea of course.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Great news everybody. I got the script to work. I had to combine three scripts into one. I'll have a video up soon. You know what that means right? If you said pre-alpha release this weekend you are right. 500th post

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
awesome.
some people have been waiting for this moment so they could reap the rewards of patience.
Congratulations on the 500th post.
But i have the 538th post(yay me).
do you have any other plans for the game so far?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
oh phanvulus menticub and the other one?
This will look like the most organized first beta that i've seen.
are there going to be new tiles such as side stairs or side mountains in the game?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
The prealpha was great but it needed to be longer, the trainers should have been weaker, and there was a majour border block in cedar village.
But at least the ransacking in the house part made perfect sense.
Oh and on the movement permission you change the top of the mountain ledges to "10" and put "0" to the parts near the mountain ledges.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
Good to see one of the hacks I was looking forward to is still around. Once I get home I'm definitely going to try out the pre-alpha and tell you what I think. I've already taken a few looks around and this looks like it's coming along well (hoverboards ftw)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
looks great but maybe you should change the red in the pc.

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
Years
megiddo you know the starter pokemon you wanted me to make.
the Idea finaly came, yelled hey stupid,then slaped me across the face so pm me if you want to see the scetches. I make scratch first by hand then pixel it

btw I have an idea for a trainer you can fight Pm me asking for it
Spoiler:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
blaster911 can you show me those sprites also?
and megiddo did you like the banner i made?

Back