• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
i like it, it gives a certain edge over other pokemon hacks , using intelligence or random luck to solve problems in games makes you feel awesome. although i slaute anyone who has completed this without looking up help in this thread, god knows i had to

I did. =D

-feels proud-

I've got a solution!

An EarthBound-style Hints guy. =D

Formula380

Supersonic
Years
I simply love this hack. I'm at the elite 4 and level 60 just doesn't cut it! I have a problem though. There is a buzzing noise when I load my save file. It doesn't happen to any of my other save files or on anything else on my computer. Any help?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
When (if ever) do you get an Eevee in this game?

I just started playing, and it's looking really cool so far. It's the first hack I've ever played.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
i need help with making a save on gbsp (PSP). i originally started playing the game using savestates and got decently far into the game when i found how to change it so saves would work. only problem is saves only work for me if i start a new game. so i just beat the game but the automatic save at the end doesnt work. is there anything i can do besides start all over? or a way to get the saves to working, i have a savestate right before battling the champion.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2009
i have a question about this version? do you need to trade to get third level evolutions like charizard?? blastoise - machmamp?? etc.... please tell me

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2010
i cant seem to get your patcher to work in any way, ive even downloaded new fire reds and i can't get it to work

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2009
does anyone know if there are 3rd lvl evolutions like alakazam charizard - venasaur - machamp - gengar etc...or do you have to trade? please pm me if possible

AuraGuardianLeader

Aura Guardian
Years
Patching problem

I have a Mac OX S. The UPS file won't patch. You are supposed to go to Apply Patch and patch it to an existing file, but it shows no such options only Input File, Output File, and Patch File. Which one? Every time I try it says "Apply Patch Failed". Help... :(

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2009
please can anyone help me ive gotten 2 badges and im in owsauri city it has no gyms and there are none around and thers nothing for me to do there...........i cant go to the cycling place because of the officer blockign the area and there are no other routes.......PLEASE HELP!!!!!! PM ME SOMEONE..! please..i havent played this in a while because im stuck here ive explored a lot and i dont even have cut too.........i couldnt find it..everything is impossible

wait i do ahve cut.. but im still stuck

wait i found the gym is owsauri

wait it turns out i beat this gym please someone help me

Last edited:

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
Years
This game is something special, it made me train a pokemon that i really dont like, Bellsprout, i ont really like grass type pokemon, but thanks to this game, i like bellsprout.

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2009
hey its me again i have the 5th badge now and im confused i got surf and all..but where is the 6th gym?? and i cant go to the haunted place why? also i need to find rock smash and strength?? and flash? then where do i go after 6th gym? also i got zapdos where can i get articuno and moltres...one cave says it has a myswterious blue aura barricading it..

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2011
Hi. I'm playing this hack and I've gotten 7 badges, Waterfall and I don't know why I can't enter the reed game shack, the Silph Hideout as well as the Haunted Forest. I really don't know what to do I've been stuck on this part for a while already.Can someone please help me out ASAP?
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2009
Hi! :)

Loving this game thus far, but I had a quick question...

I just managed to evolve my Chansey to Blissey, and was wondering where (or if) I can get my hands of Seismic Toss? I've looked everywhere but can't find it. Thanks in advance!

Back