• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks RP! Glad you like them :D Your re-make looks much better! Although you could have fixed the little thing on top of his head. It just looks a little odd up there.

Here is my newest scratch Nepscania. And I also posted Pashtun, my new sprite from yesterday, for those who havn't seen it yet. Comments greatly appreciated!

Newbreed-Nepscania.png

Newbreed-Pashtun.png

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
megafuz: pretty sweet, thank god you got rid of those horrid black lines, they look so much more real now

anyways a tentacruel revamp
tenta.png

edit: and the devamp
tende.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Raven's- The new one looks a lot better =3 The colors flow a lot more ^^

MegaFuz- AWESOME scratches! I've always really liked you work, and the touching up made them look even better =3

Vaati- Looks really nice =3 Did you work off the RSE sprite?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
emerald, all my revamps use emeralds palette and the devamp was the emerald sprite

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Thanks DP. I really appreciate it! ;) I'll think about the pre-evo.

Well, I've been hard at work, and I have finished my third scratch sprite in three days. I'm really pumping them out now. *cough yeah right hack* Anyways, here are the lastest three.

Newbreed-Armodian.png

Newbreed-Nepscania.png

Newbreed-Pashtun.png

Comments are welcome, of course!

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Sithre, that yellow and blue fire looks really bad :\ Also, the red outline kills the look even more. Also, the outline on the male and female trainers' hats looks off as well. But you like Tool so it's all good. ;) Haha, you need some practice but keep working it at.

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
Years
The Red/Blue/Yellow was only because i love those colors toghether. And Yesthe outline sucks ono the trainers hats. But i don't know how to do single pixels on photoshop! sad isn't it....

But is the Ghost TRainer nice?

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
_Alex_ said:
The shading is hideous on the second sprites flames. Period.
that's a lie alex and you know it, there is no shading to be called hidieous on those flames

Years
Those skittles are so adorable. ^_^ Though they make me want skittles, when there are none around here...bah.

Anyways, only thing I see that's odd are the poses on the bottom row. I know those are the arms, but it's very...distracting, I guess, to see a line going straight through all the sprites.

All those poses are just begging to have the skittles be animated. :P

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Yeah but I don't have an animation program. If I saved those as gifs would it mess up the quality of the sprites. Cause thats what it does to my 8-bit ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back