• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Dragons

What should the Name be???

• Pokemon Calcite

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Pokemon Legend of Dragons

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Pokemon Dragon Adventure

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

.hack

skunkape
Years
pls help me i cant open the beta on my vba i dont see them when it says open rom and when i click on the folder they sometimes come in it says the file is empty pls help me i wanna play theese hacked games they look so cool

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
pls help me i cant open the beta on my vba i dont see them when it says open rom and when i click on the folder they sometimes come in it says the file is empty pls help me i wanna play theese hacked games they look so cool
go to zel's yellow pages and click the first link...i cant post links yet so yeah
check stickys maybe?

Years
I was just wondering, at two of the screenshot, there, jhoto startets, is that stuff depening on which starter you chose?

Maybe.... no...., Maybe... Yes

Oh well, pick the Pokemon you want for the Gyms, in the end, we'll all have to train to beat no matter what he has ;)

(But, I'll keep saying that Milo is a bit too much, and, are you comparing an Onix against a Milotic...? That's not something to say to a Water and Dragon type lover... XP)

By the way, I'd suggest you to avoid telling us which Pokes will have the Gym Leaders in the future, it will take all the fun of discovering it for ourselves (it'd be ok if you want to spoil us the type of Gym, but don't tell us their parties)

I think that's a good idea Zel. It's my first hack so I'm still having trouble picking what to show and what not to. It's hard because I want to show everything.

Okay, I won't say anymore about the gym leaders pokemon or whether I changed it or not.

I had the day off school today, so I got a bit of work done... I'll post some screenshots tomorrow but for the moment here is something I just figured out how to do. Can you tell what I did?
Take a look

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I think the question should be, can you hear, since I just heard a new music to my ears.., or is that the default music in a FireRed ROM..?

If not the music, then it would probably be the OW of the player that turns to red, or if not, then I must be getting blind, or maybe I'm just seeing things...

I hate guessing, but oh well... Best of luck, anyways! ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Yes, I think your point is on the palette change, probably... (But on that case, screenshots would have been better, videos tend to show things on a lower quality)

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Yeah! I know what changed, it's the Background Music, just hear!

-Pizzakoe-

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
For some reason I have totally missed this hack in the showcase. o_O

Anyway I have to say this looks very good, especially compared to some of the work we have seen lately. You have a very original you idea and you seem to actually know what your doing. Just keep going and please, finish this hack.

About that last video, I'm guessing there is some remixed music.

Now, I'm off to download the beta.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
I think it is the palettes. If you see in the video, the Tree looks different, the sign looks different, and the rock looks a little different.

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
the music sounds edited and sounds way cooler than the fire red music ... grass animation also seems better

Years
Okay, maybe It wasn't as obvious as I thought it was. Did I manage to change the music? That depends what you think. But the main point of that was the grass animation. It's just one of the little changes that can make the hack seem that little bit better.

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
Years
Okay, maybe It wasn't as obvious as I thought it was. Did I manage to change the music? That depends what you think. But the main point of that was the grass animation. It's just one of the little changes that can make the hack seem that little bit better.

Wow, that one was a bit tough to notice until you just pointed it out. It also didn't help with everyone saying that it was the music, when it actually seemed the exact same to me.

Nice job on the grass.

Years
Yeah the video's quality wasn't that great, it probably made it harder to spot.

Okay, like I promised here are some screenshots.
Team Rocket, wonder what they're doing?
LoDmulti_03-1.png

Lotad/Seedot people... I thought I'd keep them.
LoDmulti_06-1.png
LoDmulti_05-1.png

And the rest...
LoDmulti_04-1.png
LoDmulti_07-1.png

Thanks to esmas for the sprite.
LoDmulti_02-1.png

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
It's good to see more screenies.
If thats the trainer card for the Heroine, are you going to add new overworlds?

Keep at it.

Years
It's good to see more screenies.
If thats the trainer card for the Heroine, are you going to add new overworlds?

Keep at it.

The female OW has already been changed.
Well, it's been a while since I posted any screenshots. At the moment I've only got two,
LegendofDragons_01-2.png
LegendofDragons_02-4.png

I know I need to fix the side view. But as long it's different from FR I'm happy.

It's from about 3 pages back.
I want to change more of the overworld's or at least change the palettes, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back