• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
We good then!! :) I have them on both, but can only trade with the 4th gen. at the moment!! So when you wanna trade??
Also, what was the trade again please??

You never asked for info and stuff so idk?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You not getting on my nerves at all!! :) But if you don't mind to give me the 5 you want again please?? It's back a page and my internet is acting retarded!! :laugh:
Also, don't enter my ev'ed fc, it may be wrong in my sig!!

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
You not getting on my nerves at all!! :) But if you don't mind to give me the 5 you want again please?? It's back a page and my internet is acting retarded!! :laugh:
Also, don't enter my ev'ed fc, it may be wrong in my sig!!

Dragonite
Skarmory
Electivire
Torterra
Weavile

Did you want me to pick another Pokemon? Wasn't sure if you were interested in another pokemon.

Which FC should I use?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I picked 5 from you and you picked 5 from me, so use the platinum fc and I'll meet you in there, if I do not post back for if we get disconnected it's my internet and I will be back in there for you!! :)

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
I picked 5 from you and you picked 5 from me, so use the platinum fc and I'll meet you in there, if I do not post back for if we get disconnected it's my internet and I will be back in there for you!! :)

Okay I'll meet you there....

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Did you want more ev'ed pokes from me??

If those are not the right pokes, do let me know, and I can give you the ones you wanted and you can just keep those!! :)

Last edited:

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
Did you want more ev'ed pokes from me??

If those are not the right pokes, do let me know, and I can give you the ones you wanted and you can just keep those!! :)

No that's okay these are splendid:cheeky:

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
I really wanted the rest of those ev'ed pokes you listed and was kinda sad when you only wanted 5 from me!! :(

Oh you should've said that I would've picked more, I asked if you wanted others, but you said no.

Okay How about/ I'll throw a Dusknoir I have in the mix to make it 6 for 6
Tyranitar [higher hp]
Gengar
Omastar
Milotic
Snorlax
Porygon Z

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years

Oh you should've said that I would've picked more, I asked if you wanted others, but you said no.

Okay How about/ I'll throw a Dusknoir I have in the mix to make it 6 for 6
Tyranitar [higher hp]
Gengar
Omastar
Milotic
Snorlax
Porygon Z

Sorry it wasn't really a no, it was you picked 5 so I had to pick 5, but anyways...
I really don't like to box my starter, so how about a 5 for 5??

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
Years
Im interested in trading for two of your Pokemon:

-Trained lv. 100 Adamant Shiny Metagross

-Trained lv. 100 Modest Shiny Yanmega

I have a bunch of female DW Pokemon, if you need any I may have it. I also have a shiny Marowak, Beautifly, Exeggutor, Ponyta, Milotic, and Eevee. I also have a lot of male Pokemon with egg moves, like a Fire Fang Mawile, Sucker Punch, Druddigon, Recover Sableye, Rock Blast Trubbish, and many more.

Back