• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
Years
these people ar epink rangers from the power rangers sagas- Kimberly+Kat were the original pinks- kim in morphin, kat in zeo, Vida was mystic force, sydney was SPD, And then Mia is the newest from samurai and Jen was time force
whats your opinion on power rangers?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
I thought the show had over the top moments, but I never watched it.

Do you think their should of been a male, pink ranger?

TwiDragon

Years
:x I don't know, I never watched the show

Would you be able to watch romantic fiction with a gay, lesbian or transgendered relationship in it?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
^Why no signature? Would you be willing to make a request at my signature/icon shop :3

I am rather impartial to signatures. I actually rather not having one. :)

Also, thanks for the welcome!

Archenoth- If you had a choice to either be a skitty or a delcatty what would you be?

Skitty..! Definitely! It's cute, and can become a Delcatty later.

TwiDragon: What is your least favorite month?

TwiDragon

Years
I can trade you one if you want :3

Purple

Would you like to request something in my shop for the sake of giving me something to do XD?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
Would you like to request something in my shop for the sake of giving me something to do XD?

I'm afraid I wouldn't know what to request... D:

TwiDragon: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
Why is Lilligant like "Okay" ?

Not familiar with ragecomics?
Okay_guy.jpg

TwiDragon: What's new..?

TwiDragon

Years
My Signature is <3
It has no text on it, but it doesn't need the extra text :3

Also, I'm familiar with them; Lilligant's face didn't match the meme though...

EDIT - forgot question

Whats your favorite piece of fan art

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Out of everyone in the entertainment industry, who do you think is hot/sexy, but still produces an enjoyable product for you to experience?

...Nobody? Honestly, I don't find any real life celeb. to be the least bit attractive and I don't know the names of enough producers to make a decision.

---

TwiDragon, have you got any plans for your next theme? Despite having just changed the sig.

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
TwiDragon said:
Whats your favorite piece of fan art
That is debatable... Probably something by Pemyu (Warning, gallery contains some NSFW work, mostly in the first page) or purplekecleon.

TwiDragon: What is your favorite fanart?

Roswell: What is your favorite anime/manga? (if applicable)

TwiDragon

Years
^Do you got a dA?

^^Well its easier to do "grunger" based signatures. I may do something with an anime I plan on watching (Look at my list), but thats about it.

TwiDragon

Years
Used to, was really bad at it. I now just smudge the background and make it with the signature like my signature.

Wheres the username from?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell: What is your favorite anime/manga? (if applicable)

...You'll know once you get to know me better. It's fairly obvious in some of my posts.

It's still the same, though right now I have a temporary obsession with another anime, which would happen to be Princess Tutu brb pointing to theme and alt. I made recently.

...Yup. No longer answering if someone asks me what my fave anime/manga is 'k.

---

TwiDragon, favorite subject?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back