Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Reload this Page Not sure if I posted in correct spot /:

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Old August 30th, 2013 (03:01 PM).
Shiver TheKid
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
I'm interested in probably joining the GFX team here at PC? Or helping out with requests? Not sure if I have to be here longer then 3 months or more or what the rules are to qualify P:
But I have been doing GFX for about 3-4 years now. Very experienced. I also know coding so if anyone had requests for a theme or some sort of CSS template I could create it. I can show my work so you all can see my standing point (:
And sorry if this was posted in the wrong area.
Old August 31st, 2013 (08:48 AM).
gallowsCalibrator
Moderator, CS

Of course you can join our little A&D community! :D We love having all kinds of artist here and taking requests / critiquing / everything else that comes along with art over the internet lol.

The best way to start getting involved is to open a gallery or a shop (or both!). But, before any of that, make sure you read A&D's rules so you know what's up. There's specific things like requiring 4 examples, so know your stuff before you post anything, k? ;)

There, in your gallery/shop, you can showcase your work as an artist. Take my gallery for example. It's as simple as that, post your work as you finish it. Alternatively, you may post up to three (less than what's required to open a shop/gallery) unfinished pieces in the Art Critique & Showcase Thread, but that's a different story. If you want to take requests, you can open a shop. Take Zero's shop for example. You may offer icons, signatures, tags, userbars, anything like that. :) Just read the rules and post one up.

I'll go ahead and leave this open until you've got your stuff all together. If you have any other questions about opening and running a shop or gallery, feel free to ask me here or VM/PM me. :)

m4t3spr1t3s - f4m1ly - tw1n - st4rdust - p4rtn3r - coll4b
4rt h1ve - tutor1ng - clubstuck - fr13nd cod3 - gpxplus - d3v14nt4rt
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)