• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 2 Released] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Screenies show good scripting (Laughing about that man in the rain trying to get a tan!) and the digging minigame... Despite not actually being a proper map, still nice to look better (I'm only saying that due to the 2 grounds with no... Gradual change.) I will try the beta soon, but it looks great to me!

Thanks. I can't really do anything about it atm though (due to my poor spriting skills). :(

Oh Thanks.

There's a bug over here when you try to enter it says " the door is locked" and then when you try to go again, you freeze and can't move.

Are you playing the bugfix or the beta 2 released in .ups. Because that script works fine.

Try going for something like the mountain tile's colour, or a house's colour or something.

Like the fast progress you're making, pal. :]

I did the first time, but it kind ruins the whole bench. I'll probably lighten the colours by increasing the rgb values b 8. Thanks :)

Notice

Please make sure you are playing the latest beta, which in this case is beta 2.1 in .aps format.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
how do you patch an APS file? This looks like a good hack just don't know how to start it =/

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Awesome hack. I love the snow tree tiles, they look almost real! :)

Thanks. :)

Updates

I made a new map and remapped Silver Path.

Azure Foothill

This is the route north of Azure forest, which will lead to Mt. Azure (the Mt. Coronet of Midao).

Silver Path

I made Silver Path bigger and nicer. :3

Esmas

General
Years
Nice screenshots, pal. But, to me, the Azure Foothill map looks a bit too square-ish, know what I mean?

I think you should show some cool new scripts :D

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Nice screenshots, pal. But, to me, the Azure Foothill map looks a bit too square-ish, know what I mean?

I think you should show some cool new scripts :D

Thanks.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but it looked so cute in a-map, so I'll probably leave it the way it is.

And as for scripts, I'll need to make some sidequests and the last Team Rocket event in a long while and then it'll be an easy 2 gyms from there. I'll probably show some scripts tomorrow when I finish them. ;)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Updates

Okay, time to show off a script.

Pokétron Co. Team Rocket Event

So basically, Team Rocket attack the Pokétron Co. building to get the Blue Shard. This won't be the last Team Rocket event in this building. However, this is the last Team Rocket event until you beat the 6th gym. Upon completion of this event, you'll unlock the Karma Quests, which you can access by checking your home mailbox in Silver Town.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Decisions, Decisions

I was working on a new mountain palette and I'd like to know which one people will prefer.

Which one do you think I chould use?

EDIT: Decision made, see my next post. :3

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years

Decisions, Decisions

I was working on a new mountain palette and I'd like to know which one people will prefer.

omg from a first glance they looked almost exsacly the same, but I like number 2 better. Number2 looks more real, and number 1 looks a little more fake.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022

Decisions, Decisions

I'd say the first one is better. The details are more visible. In the second one, the colors almost look washed out. TBH, an in-between of those colors would pwn them both. :3

Esmas

General
Years
Wow, since the last time I posted, yesterday, you added two updates O__o

I like the script you posted. Is that meant to be Lance, or are you just using that sprite as a placeholder?
And I like the second option better, since it's not too stand-out-ish and makes it look less like the FR/LG default palette.

Great job, pal ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I am really liking this hack so far, but what do I do after Sliverlight City? I did everything in that city like battle gym leader, battle rival, battle rival, find old ladys missing pokemon, and give copycat her doll. When I go to the underground path to the north east of the city and come out on the other side everything is all glitched.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

1'st one is much better.
I can give a few reasons too :D

- There's obviously more green put into the mountain color on the 2'nd one, which honestly doesn't make it look any better
- Like John said " The details are more visible"
- It's much harder on the eye's the 2'nd ones palette.

So yeah 1'st palette is better :3

Years
I choose the right mountain tiles, they seem brighter. On the second Trick House maze shouldn't the trainers be more higher leveled? Oh, and Azure Foothill is interesting, does it have trainer battles?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I am really liking this hack so far, but what do I do after Sliverlight City? I did everything in that city like battle gym leader, battle rival, battle rival, find old ladys missing pokemon, and give copycat her doll. When I go to the underground path to the north east of the city and come out on the other side everything is all glitched.

Haha, that's my fault. I forgot to remove the warp threre so you'll got route 6 of Kanto. :3 Don't worry, you wan't be able to ge tthough though to Vermillion. :3 Already fixed that error.

I choose the right mountain tiles, they seem brighter. On the second Trick House maze shouldn't the trainers be more higher leveled? Oh, and Azure Foothill is interesting, does it have trainer battles?

Idk about the trainer levels. I thought they seems okay but then again, I did the trick house lastwith level 30s :O. And yes it will have trainer battles. Or I'd have to make a crapload of events to waste time. (=

Decision made

I'm going with the first one because I looked at one of my maps today and it looked so bad in the second palette. D: So first one is staying. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back