• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Black and White Party Icons

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
What? It can't be?! Nani ka?! Kore wa nandesuka? They're finally posted?!!! Woohoo!!!

It's true. KitsuneKouta and I have been working hard at getting you these icons, and your patience is well rewarded!

credit Sesshomaru, KitsuneKouta, and Venom12 (he worked hard on his project too, and we didnt want him to be left out.) for any of these icons being used!

Link

Click. Download. Smile.

I am White of PHO, Pokemon-Tiler of DA, and Evil Arms of PC.

We are working on them to get them RMXP compatible. please wait patiently.

Here's the zip file with the complete sprite sheet and the Essentials ready icons. It includes the variants for alt forms and gender differences as well. The sprite sheet was corrected, as there were two small pixel errors.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ib2vz6

Last edited:

ดูดดื่ม

Hello! Im from Thailand.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2011
thanks man for sharing.
have u a party icon pixel?
this is not clear.

ex.
4y4er6.png

thanks in advance.

KitsuneKouta

狐 康太
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
Here's a zip file with the complete sprite sheet and the Essentials ready icons. It includes the variants for alt forms and gender differences as well. The sprite sheet was corrected, as there were two small pixel errors.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ib2vz6

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
hah thanks, just make sure you credit Sesshomaru, KitsuneKouta, and Venom12 (he worked hard on his project too, and we didnt want him to be left out.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2011
Umm, by looking at the sprites, they look a bit streched and not clear....

KitsuneKouta

狐 康太
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
Umm, by looking at the sprites, they look a bit streched and not clear....
Which ones? The ones in the zip file are good (I just checked them). Try viewing the numbered icons at 100% in any editor; they were ripped directly from the game so it shouldn't be possible for them to be messed up. If you view them at less than 100% size (or with the default Windows Picture and Fax Viewer) it's normal for them to look a little off.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
So why exactly do I have to give credit for rips? If I used them and never said you wouldn't notice the difference, and if I ripped them myself you wouldn't notice the difference either.

Years
So why exactly do I have to give credit for rips? If I used them and never said you wouldn't notice the difference, and if I ripped them myself you wouldn't notice the difference either.
because of fairness? think about that they have worked hard and just want to get a litte reward named "credit", it does not cost you anything, does it?

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
because of fairness? think about that they have worked hard and just want to get a litte reward named "credit", it does not cost you anything, does it?
nope.avi
Although this is very nice of them, and I myself will credit them, credit can not be claimed for these.
And please, try not to be smart and try and make people feel stupid with your comments next time, or it'll make you look stupid when someone replies in such a way as this.

Jehowi

Your Master Superior
Years
Does anyone have the pokemon icon sprites of generation 4 as well in 32x64 or 64x32 format?(the moving ones of your party pokemon)

Back