• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Prism [Premiering on Twitch Plays Pokemon in On October 9th]

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Well I just finished the beta. Honestly, that was just amazing. You've taken Gold and turned it into something so much better. I really felt some of my childhood come back as I played that game. Thank you Coolboyman, thank you.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Is it my imagination, or did the game stop yielding coal for mining? Because I wasted 300 picks for no coal whatsoever, is this just horrible luck?

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
You can still get coal from mining. It's probably just terrible luck. But instead of wasting all that money on those picks, you can save-state.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Is it my imagination, or did the game stop yielding coal for mining? Because I wasted 300 picks for no coal whatsoever, is this just horrible luck?

What level are you for Miner and Jeweler? It should still wield coal but at a much less rate. I'll look into that later because coal should still be gotten, and provide a fix that will get you coal at any level.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Miner level is 92 (yes I know its pretty high, but thats what I get for trying to get the prism ring) and Jeweler level is 29. It seems that it gave it to me at a lesser quantity each level lately until flat out stopping to yield me any at all...

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Miner level is 92 (yes I know its pretty high, but thats what I get for trying to get the prism ring) and Jeweler level is 29. It seems that it gave it to me at a lesser quantity each level lately until flat out stopping to yield me any at all...

Cool, I'll provide a fix later that'll let you get coal by mining. Is all of your ash gone?

By the way you don't need any ash to make the Prism stone thing. Just a lot of patience.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Wait, you couldn't mine Dusk Stones before? So THAT'S why I could get every other stone except that one (and Sun Stone of course).

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Wait, you couldn't mine Dusk Stones before? So THAT'S why I could get every other stone except that one (and Sun Stone of course).

Yeah Dusk Stones were a last minute addition, and I forgot to put them on the mining list. Crafting 7 rings just didn't feel right to me for whatever reason, so I made it an even 8.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Yeah Dusk Stones were a last minute addition, and I forgot to put them on the mining list. Crafting 7 rings just didn't feel right to me for whatever reason, so I made it an even 8.

But don't you know 7 is the magic number when it comes to something super awesome. 7 Dragon Balls, 7 Chaos Emeralds (After they retconned the 8 emerald thing. lol), etc. lol I'm joking.
Can't wait to make those rings.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
The Dusk Stone doesn't work. I am trying to evolve Misdreavus, but it doesn't work. Also, I had to cheat to get Misdreavus, because I couldn't find one in the graveyard. You made them scarce, I think. Can you fix these problems?

By the way, what weird event?

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I discovered a major glitch with the game corner prizes, the prizes listed are:

Kangaskahn
Eevee
Porygon

Selecting Kangaskahn gives you Gligar, selecting Eevee gives you Ryhorn, and selecting Porygon gives you Tyrouge, can you please fix this glitch?

Edit: Sorry, downloaded the new version, my bad!

Last edited:

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
I have a suggestion, why not update the download so that there is only a readme and there is like a password or something on it that they need to pm you? It takes more time but at least you know then they've read the readme.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Glad to know that I can finally get dusk stones. I'm getting the update right now. Priority one on my copy: get the Prism Ring. I have a feeling that it might be very important later on, plus it will give me something to do while I look for the legendary.

Last edited:

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
Years
I bet you the legendary is in the first cave after you fall in the hole and it is pitch black... mind you I searched around to see if there was anything besides that guy in there but came up short.

And I thought of something the CBM could do to give us a hint about the legendary. Either give one or two word hints either per day or per week or else we could do a '20 questions' kind of thing where we can ask one question each and CBM answers yes or no to them. Only yes or no questions are used in it though.

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
There is nothing in that cave. I used a gameshark code to light it up and it showed nothing interesting, just one small room of nothing.

Last edited:
Back