• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Abandoned Mines, eh?
Cutlerine, you're pure evil and everyone who's played the game will agree with me (or else xD).

I are a little too late for teh update D:
Now I'll just sit there...in Pacifidlog...doing nothing...waiting for the next update...
WITH MY SMEXY UNOWN :D

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
As soon I saw the cheif in lilycove I knew I solved the puzzle, that was a really hard puzzle. Cuterline that was genious.

Edit: Sundance Rock is in Meteor Falls right?
Edit:I am wrong,Sundance...Sundance films...Fortree film college, its worth a shot
Edit: I WAS WRONG BUT I FOUND IT IN ANOTHER PLACE!!!Now, what do I do now

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012
I'm worried about my egg - it hatched into a "Blankspace" and at level 41 still has 1 hp and only tackle. I've been using the brain link to train it. Any bugs / errors there?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Sundance Rock? Well, that's gotta be a reference to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Never seen the movie before, but still...

Don't have to have seen it. It's obvious enough.

I was the first to post about who that was, but my post got deleted for 'SPAM'....As for this Sundance Rock, Im juggling one idea....

EDIT: I managed to get the Cat's Eye item from the Shinx after redeeming the Spark Token, but that's where I get confused....

EDIT 2: I found Sundance Rock. I cant believe I forgot to look there....Now, as far as the Abandonded Mines go, I didnt find any bugs yet. I am taking precautions to save my ROM by having copied the zip file of it and moving it to a safe location as well as backing up my save file, just in case anything bad goes down. I even saved before entering the mines....and with a little Walk Thru Walls magic, I discovered some interesting things in the mines...

Seriously, I accidentally connected the mines to an area that isn't in working condition yet. That area has a horrible bug in it. Please don't go any further.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Also looking for sundance rock now... Don't have a clue where to look tho :P

eit: nvm, found it! :D very convenient cutlerine!

Last edited:

Ragnia

Hello
Years
Am I the only one after beating Esau that hasn't gotten to sundance rock yet??? Ugh I am so clueless as to where to go...... I blame the fact that I'm 12 but I'm probably just dumb.

Cutlerine

Years
Also looking for sundance rock now... Don't have a clue where to look tho :P

eit: nvm, found it! :D very convenient cutlerine!

Am I the only one after beating Esau that hasn't gotten to sundance rock yet??? Ugh I am so clueless as to where to go...... I blame the fact that I'm 12 but I'm probably just dumb.

Remember, everyone: after speaking to Dr. Blackthorn when you exit the cave, please DO NOT head off to the Abandoned Mines.

Abandoned Mines, eh?
Cutlerine, you're pure evil and everyone who's played the game will agree with me (or else xD).

I are a little too late for teh update D:
Now I'll just sit there...in Pacifidlog...doing nothing...waiting for the next update...
WITH MY SMEXY UNOWN

Your Unown will be powered down in the next update. It's too strong. But I really am pure evil, you know. If you don't believe me, check the bio on my profile. I'm a Dark Lord.

I'm worried about my egg - it hatched into a "Blankspace" and at level 41 still has 1 hp and only tackle. I've been using the brain link to train it. Any bugs / errors there?

No, you're just unlucky. You've got the single version of the game where I replaced Mysteryegg with Blankspace but didn't make Prof. Birch give you a Mysteryegg egg instead of a Blankspace Egg. Blankspace is filler until I find something worthy of Wonder Guard (like Kajilianth). Sorry about that.

As soon I saw the cheif in lilycove I knew I solved the puzzle, that was a really hard puzzle. Cuterline that was genious.

Edit: Sundance Rock is in Meteor Falls right?
Edit:I am wrong,Sundance...Sundance films...Fortree film college, its worth a shot
Edit: I WAS WRONG BUT I FOUND IT IN ANOTHER PLACE!!!Now, what do I do now

I just realised it's possible to skip talking to Blackthorn there. I'll alter that. You must speak to Blackthorn, who will tell you to go to Cassidy Rock - but DON'T GO. That is where the bug is.

And thank you for your compliments on the puzzle. I try my best.

this game looks awesome, i love it

Thanks. Cutlerine's Ego Points: +5.

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Seriously, I accidentally connected the mines to an area that isn't in working condition yet. That area has a horrible bug in it. Please don't go any further.
Calm your waters, I took those steps in case the bug happened. Im still playing right now and nothing wrong has happened because my save file was outside the mines. Im just back at Mauville ready to train around. Im still working out the mystery of the Cat's Eye....

Ragnia

Hello
Years
I just found Sundance Rock and wow was I an idiot not to figure out where it was.... Anyway Cutlerine I was looke at the pokedex and saw that the pokemon that I guess you could say that what I said inspired is....... an egg......... Kajilianth is an egg........ This made me somewhat sad....

Cutlerine

Years
I just found Sundance Rock and wow was I an idiot not to figure out where it was.... Anyway Cutlerine I was looke at the pokedex and saw that the pokemon that I guess you could say that what I said inspired is....... an egg......... Kajilianth is an egg........ This made me somewhat sad....

Kajilianth is not an egg. It used to be Mysteryegg, before I realised that, being there, it had Wonder Guard and 1HP. I haven't sprited Kajilianth yet, but once I have, it will not be another egg. It will be a Shedinja equivalent. You see, it still has Mysteryegg's sprite.

Calm your waters, I took those steps in case the bug happened. Im still playing right now and nothing wrong has happened because my save file was outside the mines. Im just back at Mauville ready to train around. Im still working out the mystery of the Cat's Eye....

Ahaha... the item chain that begun with the Mush Mask is almost at a close... the Cat's Eye is swapped for one item that is swapped for one final item, and then it is complete.

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Spoiler:
Ah, once again, you make me water at the mouth over the awesomeness of this game. I await the new update so I can finally enter the mines and go spelunking.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Got some quick questions:

- Can you give some hints about the Mush Mask chain? I totally forgot what item i got in exchange for the mush mask...

- And also, can dig still be found in the fossil maniac's house? I found it the previous time i played the game but can't seem to locate it anymore now. And I need it cuz I found the "dig here" message.. Or does a certain pokemon learn it by leveling it?

- Thirdly, "Glute", did you already implement some possibilities with that pokemon? I lvled him up until lvl53, but he doesn't learn any moves nor evolve.

- Next in line, the air treks. Can you do something special with them? :P I tried to jump over that ledge/rail thingy on route 119 (fly to fortree pokemon center and head south), but can't seem to jump over it.

- Last but one, the guy who lost his glasses (ure rock smash in the rusturf tunnel), where are his glasses? :D

-Last, I found 6 broken hearts by now, do they have any purpose? Or is that still to be done.

Damn I enjoy this game. Already logged 145 hours (<3 space bar) the past 4 days :D I'm too much of a geek :(

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Got some quick questions:

- Can you give some hints about the Mush Mask chain? I totally forgot what item i got in exchange for the mush mask...

- And also, can dig still be found in the fossil maniac's house? I found it the previous time i played the game but can't seem to locate it anymore now. And I need it cuz I found the "dig here" message.. Or does a certain pokemon learn it by leveling it?

- Thirdly, "Glute", did you already implement some possibilities with that pokemon? I lvled him up until lvl 53, but he doesn't learn any moves nor evolve.

- Next in line, the air treks. Can you do something special with them? :P I tried to jump over that ledge/rail thingy on route 119 (fly to fortree pokemon center and head south), but can't seem to jump over it.

- Last but one, the guy who lost his glasses (use rock smash in the Rusturf tunnel), where are his glasses? :D

-Last, I found 6 broken hearts by now, do they have any purpose? Or is that still to be done.

Damn I enjoy this game. Already logged 145 hours (<3 space bar) the past 4 days :D I'm too much of a geek :(

1) Mush Mask is exchanged for Cologne with the mushroom researcher on Route 118.

Spoiler:

2) Dragoone learns Dig by level up, but you can still find Dig in the maze behind the Fossil Maniac's house.

3) Glute is useless. He does have two evolutions, but I forgot to make him evolve into them. I'll fix that - but it doesn't matter, as they're all meant to have awful stats, awful movesets, awful sprites, everything just terrible.

4) Air Treks... I need to investigate that further. Give me some time to see what's up there. You ought to be able to use them in exactly the same way as an Acro Bike, though - and I was able to do jumps with them the last time I tried.

5) Glasses man? Er... He's left over from the original Ruby game. Thanks for bringing him to my attention - I'll go and change him to something more interesting.

6) The Broken Hearts are 50 in number (not all of them are in-game yet) and do have a purpose, which I will reveal (hopefully) in the next update.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Awesome, thx for your reply :) i figured out that trapinch also learns dig at lvl43. I just got myself a wailord so "the door" opened. Now to find that door :(

Also i got the thunder cub now, but since it's impossible to go back to fort draco, i can't do anything with it i guess. Or am I wrong?

Cutlerine

Years
Awesome, thx for your reply :) i figured out that trapinch also learns dig at lvl43. I just got myself a wailord so "the door" opened. Now to find that door :(

Also i got the thunder cub now, but since it's impossible to go back to fort draco, i can't do anything with it i guess. Or am I wrong?

I will implement a way to travel back to Fort Draco - but not until the main storyline has been finished. You have to beat the story before you can return there.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Used a walk through walls cheat to get myself the shinx. Bad me! :(

Just went over the entire map another time and i can't seem to trade the cat's eye. I must be missing something! In the meantime I captured the mudkip & torchic. Awesome work there cutlerine, mad props! I found the ivy ruins aswell, but to open that you apparently need strength, which still isn't in the game yet, right?

Also, can secret power be found somewhere?

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Used a walk through walls cheat to get myself the shinx. Bad me! :(

Just went over the entire map another time and i can't seem to trade the cat's eye. I must be missing something! In the meantime I captured the mudkip & torchic. Awesome work there cutlerine, mad props! I found the ivy ruins aswell, but to open that you apparently need strength, which still isn't in the game yet, right?

Also, can secret power be found somewhere?

Secret Power is, I regret to inform you, in the Abandoned Mines. There is a girl somewhere who loves the Pokémon Shinx who will take the Cat's Eye off your hands and give you the
Spoiler:
in exchange.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Did anyone get what the 'Candyman' referred to ? Please tell me someone did.
The song ''Candy Man''I haven't heard that song in long whhile but as soon as I saw Candy Man in the game I had a weird craving to eat candy and watch to malcom in th middle. Anyway I can't wait to play the next update so I can actually go in the mines.

Back