• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Traumhaft !! Beste Hack, was ich jemals gespielt habe !

Awesome Hack !!

Warten auf Beta 3 ! :)

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Unfortunately I have a problem, it has found out that the translator was in reality a user who was locked in the German forum for personal reasons and with such a user I do not want to work together.

Therefore, we have removed him from the team. We are in search of a new translator.

One of the idea of ​​the script and also Romhacken has, I'd appreciate a commitment by PM.

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Unfortunately I have a problem, it has found out that the translator was in reality a user who was locked in the German forum for personal reasons and with such a user I do not want to work together.

Therefore, we have removed him from the team. We are in search of a new translator.

One of the idea of ​​the script and also Romhacken has, I'd appreciate a commitment by PM.

Best of luck with that... it's going to be extremely hard to find a new one, translators willing to work for free are hard to find in the first place not to mention for a pokemon hack. Judging by the replies, you're not really going to find one in the thread. XD

Wow this is such a Great Hack especially the graphics if we could get and english version this would be a real contender for Pokemon Community Hack of The Year.
So far in graphics and music, this thing is mostly composed of badly ripped DS game sprites (evidence in the Mamoswine, there's better versions out there), altered backgrounds, and Golden Sun stuff straight from the cart that doesn't even try to fit in with Pokemon. That does not good graphics or sound make.

Also language doesn't do a thing for graphics. I loved playing Pokemon Vega.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
It's a real pity there isn't an English version, the graphics, tiles as well as the storyline seem to be very interesting, and the space part had me all hyper. ;)

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
It's a real pity there isn't an English version, the graphics, tiles as well as the storyline seem to be very interesting, and the space part had me all hyper. ;)

Npw this statement speaks for myself.
By the way, nice name, playng Zenonia 4 eh?

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2019
This games seems great i actually was able to play it for a bit and its great but the bad thing is im not german and i cant read german so can you make it english version aswell?

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
Or maybe instead of complaing you guys should learn a bit. German won't bite you. 3/4 users or at least half of them are US and I understand that english is a main language here but stil...
Im from Poland and I had to learn english and german from the basics. Trust me, if I could do it, anyone can ;)

Have a nice day and enjoy the game like I do! :)

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Uh uh, English is popular demand today. No English, and about 50 percent of the community or more wont play the hack.

Minor translation for menus and items exists, it's gaining popularity among english speakers who can look.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
I hope there will be english version soon because i m not german so i cannot understand german

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I'll still play it, but the reason most of us want it in English isn't to understand what to do, but to understand the story. At least, that's the case with me. Is there a chance of finding another translator?

ep!c

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
Well, I would do it.

Its their fault that their hack will not succeed here on PC, not mine :)

If so many wish to have a translation, speak with Dragonflye to put me in the team again.
I cant do anything for you right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
@ep!c: Unter gar keinen Umständen werde ich einen Übersetzer ins team nehmen, der mich verarscht hat. Das hat mit Sbird gar nichts zu tun, ich treffe die Entscheidungen nicht er, also war es meine Entscheidung dich rauszuschmeißen. Du hast sehr viele Chancen auf RHR bekommen unter anderem von mir, du bist es eher die die Menschen manipuliert und nicht andere.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Under no circumstances I will take a translator to the team who has played me. This has nothing to do with Sbird, I do not make the decisions it, so it was my decision to kick out you. You have many chances to get RHR among other things from me, it's you rather manipulates the people and not others.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I said, I'd appreciate a translator who would not piss me and kind enough to translate the hack. Please report to you privately, thank you. ^ ^

Back