• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just another guy with an obsession for tea.

Birijion

Yes. I am better than Breloom.
Years
Hello, I'm Birijion.
Instead of writing masses of paragraphs about myself, I'm going to just bullet point some general facts and details, so I don't get carried away, and end up sounding conceited in my first post.

• I'm British, and tea is my favoured stereotypical drink.
  • Yes. I spell favoured with a 'U'.
  • My real name is Emmett, I'm 16 and I'm going to start college later this year.
  • I've been playing Pokemon since G/S.
  • Birijion is a much nicer name than Virizion.
  • I have a sort of OCD thing for Grammar.
  • I devote most of my time to anime.
  • This thread is so generic that it actually hurts.
If you have any questions, I will try my best to answer them.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
Hello! Welcome to the PC!
I'm originally from England too, so your thread caught my eye. Enjoy the rest of the forum, and make sure to take note of the rules. (:

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
Years
You sound amazing. :D
...I mean, welcome to your all expense paid trip to PokeCommunity, mister Birijion! I will be your guide here, Erufuun! :3
...But, I think you can manage quite fine getting around here on your own, you look quite capable~ <3
And a man that get's right to the point, I like that. XD

Kekeke, anyways, I hope you have a fun time here at our little corner of the internet! <33 Happy posting, and remember to always follow the rules! ;D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Is Birijion like a Pokemon or something? I thought that was Virizion, but whatever floats your boat. ^^ Also you must be really smart if you're going to College at the age of 16. That must feel amazing, but depressing as well, with all the older people smoking and drinking at wild. sexy parties but you can't go because you're younger. XD; Yeah, nevermind about that, but welcome to the community!

Do you actually like tea? Or is it just the usual "I like it for the stereotypicalness" sort of thing? It's like me going around saying to everyone "G'day mate!" and I don't do that. Although I do like to spread the rumor that I ride a kangaroo/kangashkan to school and live on Home and Away sometimes. That's always fun whenever I talk to people who even know what Home and Away is. XD;

Also, yay for another grammar Nazi! Or whatever you british people call them. I've always referred to them as grammar nazis as they walk around shoving gramatical error down peoples' throats and randomly shouting "HEIL GRAMMAR!" I wonder if that'd be a great halloween costume idea, to be a grammar nazi. :| That could be quite interesting indeed. I'd imagine the logo would be something like a semi-colon and a parenthesis or something in a cross shape. I think this sort of thing could be humorous. XD; Sorry, I'm rambling on now aren't I?

Anyway~ remember to read the rules, and point out any gramatical errors you may see and tell those people who write them. :P And ask someone like me or a moderator if you need help, but it doesn't seem like you need it, considering you're offering your services to help other people. :P Oh well, have fun while you're here! :D

Jak

daяk εco frεak
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2014
I love Virizion, but I'm freakin' obsessed with Cobalon. lol I haven't really learned all the English names. Anyway, I'm part British...does that count for anything? And don't worry, I don't find this thread very generic...personally, I don't like big paragraphs to read. It burns my eyes. Bullets are very pleasing.

But! I hope you enjoy yourself here! There's plenty of topics around that you can post in. I assume you'd really enjoy the BW forum, since you like Virizion (I've always called it that so eh) and such. And if you need help or something, the staff here is really great and helpful. Just ask them! Hope to see you around, Birijion! (Hey, I got that one right!)

Birijion

Years
Hello! Welcome to the PC!
I'm originally from England too, so your thread caught my eye. Enjoy the rest of the forum, and make sure to take note of the rules. (:

Hello, Rena! Thank you for the welcome! It's nice to have a fellow person of English origins being the first person who posts on my Intro thread! I'll be sure to read the rules and enjoy myself! Thank you. :D

You sound amazing. :D
...I mean, welcome to your all expense paid trip to PokeCommunity, mister Birijion! I will be your guide here, Erufuun! :3
...But, I think you can manage quite fine getting around here on your own, you look quite capable~ <3
And a man that get's right to the point, I like that. XD

Kekeke, anyways, I hope you have a fun time here at our little corner of the internet! <33 Happy posting, and remember to always follow the rules! ;D

Hello!
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll manage to navigate the forums with remote ease. I'll be sure to continue posting, and follow the rules too! I'm pleased to have a fellow grass type as my guide!

Is Birijion like a Pokemon or something? I thought that was Virizion, but whatever floats your boat. ^^ Also you must be really smart if you're going to College at the age of 16. That must feel amazing, but depressing as well, with all the older people smoking and drinking at wild. sexy parties but you can't go because you're younger. XD; Yeah, nevermind about that, but welcome to the community!

Do you actually like tea? Or is it just the usual "I like it for the stereotypicalness" sort of thing? It's like me going around saying to everyone "G'day mate!" and I don't do that. Although I do like to spread the rumor that I ride a kangaroo/kangashkan to school and live on Home and Away sometimes. That's always fun whenever I talk to people who even know what Home and Away is. XD;

Also, yay for another grammar Nazi! Or whatever you british people call them. I've always referred to them as grammar nazis as they walk around shoving gramatical error down peoples' throats and randomly shouting "HEIL GRAMMAR!" I wonder if that'd be a great halloween costume idea, to be a grammar nazi. :| That could be quite interesting indeed. I'd imagine the logo would be something like a semi-colon and a parenthesis or something in a cross shape. I think this sort of thing could be humorous. XD; Sorry, I'm rambling on now aren't I?

Anyway~ remember to read the rules, and point out any gramatical errors you may see and tell those people who write them. :P And ask someone like me or a moderator if you need help, but it doesn't seem like you need it, considering you're offering your services to help other people. :P Oh well, have fun while you're here! :D

Wow, such a long welcome post. Thank you for the warm welcome!
Birijion was the first translation for Virizion's name, when the games came out in Japan. Then it got romanised (I think) to Virizion, and now it's been pretty much confirmed as Virizion for the English games. I just like the sound of Birijion a lot more than Virizion. Although, now that I think about it, I'm sure that it would be a lot easier to add a German grammar Nazi accent to Virizion.

Also, in Britain, most people generally finish school at 16 and then proceed to college later that same year. I'm not exceedingly smart to be going to college at this age; it's all the range. Yeah, the thread title was my little poke at general stereotypical views. I'm not that much of a tea fan, if I'm being honest; I much prefer coffee. I'm sure if I was Australian, I would boast about having a farm of Kangaskan's in my back garden. I can't say that I watch Home and Away, but I am aware that it is a soap. ;D

Don't worry, your rambling is really rather humourous. I believe that Grammar Nazi's already have a logo, I would post the image, but I need 10 posts. It's easily found on Google Images though.

Again, thank you for the more than warm welcoming post! I'll be sure to have fun, and post as much as possible. :D

I love Virizion, but I'm freakin' obsessed with Cobalon. lol I haven't really learned all the English names. Anyway, I'm part British...does that count for anything? And don't worry, I don't find this thread very generic...personally, I don't like big paragraphs to read. It burns my eyes. Bullets are very pleasing.

But! I hope you enjoy yourself here! There's plenty of topics around that you can post in. I assume you'd really enjoy the BW forum, since you like Virizion (I've always called it that so eh) and such. And if you need help or something, the staff here is really great and helpful. Just ask them! Hope to see you around, Birijion! (Hey, I got that one right!)

Hello, thank you for the welcome!
I've explained above about my obsession for Birijion, and also it's name prior to romanisation. I'm glad you found my bullet points to be acceptable, I decided that they would be desirable to limit myself from aimlessly rambling on and then appearing to be unpleasant and conceited.
In all honest, I aim to be active in most parts of the forums. I'll be sure to check out the BW forum as well as the Japanese Entertainment. Again, thank you for the welcome, I'll be sure to ask if I need any help! :D

Venomire

Gentlemanly Action Hero
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2011
Oh, I like you. I'm from Saudi originally, but now I'm in England I'm having a jolly good time of it all. Still, can't stand much for tea. Nevertheless, we must press on past the waffle and onto something slightly more nutritious.
Yes.
Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm around here like some sort of haunting ghost, and would be happy to lend you a hand, if ever you needed one.

Oh yes, and HEIL SPELLCHECK.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hi Emmett! You know --- tea is actually quite good! I drink it every morning. :3 Its because well, its the healthier option for me; and it IS quite tasty, despite people might say. Well, SOMETIMES I have a cup of coffee, but then...I'd go into coffee mode; because I have lots of sugar, etc. In Canada, we also spell color with a u: so its "colour". Well, my computer is...American I guess; and automatically spells check it "color". I dunno, its a pain. Hm, I didn't know that you can start college at Britian when you're 16! And well...I've been there once; but I didn't learn about the school system...that much; I was just visiting a relative. <3

Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal were my favourite childhood games because I love everything about it; how it looks cleaner than the origional R/B/Y, the music is so cool, and the pokemon designs were once again interesting! Then, along came pokemon Heart Gold, so, I purchased that, and now its become my favourit epokemon game in general. <3 I longed waited for a pokemon remake of G/S/C, and so...there it was! [HOLY MILKTANK!] Virizion sounds like this banking company where I live...I thought the name is weird too; which is why I prefer Birijion as well. I generally like to type in good grammar, its just -- I don't really care if other people do. that's just me I suppose...

Mmm, what's you're favourite anime? Mine would have to be Soul Eater, because its dark, but pretty funny. <3 I love Dark and funny! If you want to, you can check out the Japenese Entertainment board: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26 ] Where you can talk about all things Japan, non-Pokémon anime and manga, Japanese music, movies and more~ Well, its just if you wanna check it out; you can explore anywhere you want. <3 Lastly, no, this thread isn't generic. <3 The guys from Stride gum may TELL you it is, but don't believe them! [Their gum is NOT that ever lasting BTW. ;;]

Anyway, its a pleasure! Too meet you that is~ I too hope you'll have a grand ol' time. <3 This thread as made me wanting to drink tea again, so I'll do that when I get home. <3

Birijion

Years
Oh, I like you. I'm from Saudi originally, but now I'm in England I'm having a jolly good time of it all. Still, can't stand much for tea. Nevertheless, we must press on past the waffle and onto something slightly more nutritious.
Yes.
Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm around here like some sort of haunting ghost, and would be happy to lend you a hand, if ever you needed one.

Oh yes, and HEIL SPELLCHECK.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Venomire!
England is definitely a nice place, although I do question the weather.
I'm not really a 'tea' person either, I find it rather bland.
Again, thank you for the welcome, I'll be sure to ask if I need anything!
Heil Spellcheck!

Hi Emmett! You know --- tea is actually quite good! I drink it every morning. :3 Its because well, its the healthier option for me; and it IS quite tasty, despite people might say. Well, SOMETIMES I have a cup of coffee, but then...I'd go into coffee mode; because I have lots of sugar, etc. In Canada, we also spell color with a u: so its "colour". Well, my computer is...American I guess; and automatically spells check it "color". I dunno, its a pain. Hm, I didn't know that you can start college at Britian when you're 16! And well...I've been there once; but I didn't learn about the school system...that much; I was just visiting a relative. <3

Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal were my favourite childhood games because I love everything about it; how it looks cleaner than the origional R/B/Y, the music is so cool, and the pokemon designs were once again interesting! Then, along came pokemon Heart Gold, so, I purchased that, and now its become my favourit epokemon game in general. <3 I longed waited for a pokemon remake of G/S/C, and so...there it was! [HOLY MILKTANK!] Virizion sounds like this banking company where I live...I thought the name is weird too; which is why I prefer Birijion as well. I generally like to type in good grammar, its just -- I don't really care if other people do. that's just me I suppose...

Mmm, what's you're favourite anime? Mine would have to be Soul Eater, because its dark, but pretty funny. <3 I love Dark and funny! If you want to, you can check out the Japenese Entertainment board, Where you can talk about all things Japan, non-Pokémon anime and manga, Japanese music, movies and more~ Well, its just if you wanna check it out; you can explore anywhere you want. <3 Lastly, no, this thread isn't generic. <3 The guys from Stride gum may TELL you it is, but don't believe them! [Their gum is NOT that ever lasting BTW. ;;]

Anyway, its a pleasure! Too meet you that is~ I too hope you'll have a grand ol' time. <3 This thread as made me wanting to drink tea again, so I'll do that when I get home. <3

Hello Miss Doronjo! Thank you for the welcome! Like I said above, I find tea to be rather bland, I much prefer having coffee-mode to get me through the day. :D
My computer is the same, always correcting my British spelling. Although from an American's point of view, I do believe that it makes much more sense to have words like colour/favour without the 'U'; However, I'm willing to stand by my British upbringing.

Pokemon Crystal remains my favourite game, and it will mostly likely stay that way for quite some time, if not forever. The nostalgia from HG/SS was really worth the purchase though.

Hmmm. I'm tempted to say that Angle Beats is my favourite anime, and jump on that bandwagon. But I have to say, I watch Durarara quite recently, and I was most impressed, like Soul Eater, it was dark, funny and rather tense. So, yeah, Durarara wins it for me.

Again, thank you for the lengthy welcome post, it really makes me feel welcome. Enjoy your cup(s) of tea!

Elise

ニャーニャー
Years
Welcome to PC! This really caught my eye because I am a fanatic of English tea, I started drinking PG tips about 3 years ago and I've been addicted ever since.

So anyway, welcome again, enjoy your stay! :3

Jakeul200493

Arcane Magister
Years
Welcome to the forums Birijion :) If you need to talk, drop me a PM or a VM, if not have a great time :) I'm from England too! Yayyyyyyyy England! :')
And coffee is MUCH better than tea- don't listen to these tea-drinking naysayers :)

Back