• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokémon Flare White - Reshiram Edition.

What should the starters be?

• Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
TRAINER APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
Hiya everyone!
This is going to be my first "649" project out of different projects, so I hope you'll like it!
p7xxu.jpg

(Credits to Nalty for the Logo)

~Introduction
This is a hack of Pokémon White, but it is modded into a new, upgraded awesome version! Nearly like a new adventure! It contains 649 Pokémon, so that means you can even catch unreleased Pokémon or event-only Pokémon quite early in the game. You may find a special Pokémon in a few specific routes, but they will have a very little chance of appearing. There are going to be some pallete and sprite changes, but they are on a few Pokémon, so look out for those, guys! I hope you enjoy this minihack!

New Evolutions...
I haven't listed them all yet but when I have time I'll check to see any new evolutions. Atm i've only edited Kanto and the evolutions can be around 40 - 50.

Screenshots:

Downloads
Beta 1.0
Up to Castelia City, Pokémon and Trainers Edited.
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/njisfgfy9p4ycj5/5593%20-%20Pokemon%20Flare%20White%20%28U%29.patch?dl=1

Beta 2.0
Up to Drivtveil/Chargestone Cave? Will be released after Beta 0.1.

Other Information
If you want starters early, well I think if you find shaking grass on Route 1 there is a 10% chance of it being a Bulbasaur, Charmander or Squirtle. Starters will be on the routes that match them the most. For instance, Treecko might be in Pinwheel Forest. Please post or PM me if you have any questions. I'll most likely reply to them. A few trainers in places like Pinwheel Forest and Chargestone Cave might have legendary Pokémon. Some of these might play a mini story in the game, some of you will recognze it :).

Credits
Me.
Neltazero - Tools, thanks for that.
Twistedfatal - Again, some amazing tools!
ProjectPokémon - For teaching me how to pallete and sprite edit in B/W.
And Kazowar for his awesome pack of 4 tools. :)

Last edited:

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
lol pidgeotto lvl 4?
Anyway, looking forward to this hack. looks interesting.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
looking forward to this hack sounds interesting^^ was wondering if you changed the story at all?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
xD I made Pidgeotto on Route 1 because it literally felt like it was made for it. :3
Thanks!
Only a tiny of the story may be changed, like new events as Keldeo at Moor Of Iccirus involving Kyurem. I'll later see if I can edit some Pokémons' sprites because they don't look right. Thanks. :)

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
awsome!! cant wait to see some of that into action and also cant wait to play this i admire many whom can hack gen 5^^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Thanks so much, Suicune and Ultimo1991! I really appreciate it!
Does anyone want me to replace Reshirams' sprite with a custom White Kyurem? It might not turn out perfect, but if it does, it'll be an awesome sprite hack :P
I'm also planning to replace Zekroms' sprite with Black Kyurems'.
And every starter in the game you can get its' DW ability as its' second ability! :D

blue

gucci
Years
Does anyone want me to replace Reshirams' sprite with a custom White Kyurem? It might not turn out perfect, but if it does, it'll be an awesome sprite hack :P
And every starter in the game you can get its' DW ability as its' second ability! :D

That sounds like a good idea that I think many people would love! That's if you can get it right because sometimes it can glitch up but if you know how to then you should go for it!

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
yes that would be very awsome and sweet only if its not to much work tho^^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I'll see if I can heavily edit each body part so they look like them. :D
Just was playing again, and I cannot get past N's first battle. Probably because he's got a REALLY ANNOYING Ralts and that's only his first Pokémon xD
I'll announce a few Pokémon that will be getting pallete changes:
Salmence, to match its' D/P/Pt/HG/SS sprites.
Jigglypuff, so it looks more like its' anime version.
And Bulbasaur, will be a colour that is native only to this hack. :)

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
ohhhh!! cant wait^^ native to this hack sounds interesting!! cant wait to see it^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Can anyone tell me how to change the wild pokemon and starter in hgss

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Thanks! Any suggestions for what wild Pokémon can be on any route? Choose! :D
Kyurem will evolve into White Kyurem via Fire Stone, and then back with a Moon Stone. It will evolve into Black Kyurem wth a Thunder Stonne and back with a Moon Stone.
When I say evolve, I have no idea to make it so it can actually change forms, so it will kinda evolution change forms. :) :D

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
i like the idea and idk how to change forms either quick question and then i might b able to help ya are pokes from all 5 regions gonna be in it?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Yupyup! Phione is officialy a legendary in this hack, and so it has it's shiny pallete as it's regular pallete!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Maybe, after I get a little advanced at scripting in B/W. :)
Btw guys, i'm up to Route 3! :D

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
awsome!! is this gonna be the exact same like no extra rivals or nothing like that?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
There might be a change. I'm thinking to insert 2 custom rivals, replacing Bianca and Cheren, but I don't know atm. :)
Rayquaza will have a special event, though! The Pokémon Bolt Black - Zekrom Edition will have many of the same features, but there will probably be different ways to capture legendaries, and maybe Zekrom in Giant Chasm! :D And Kyurem being somewhere in N's Castle! Btw this will be in Flare White, but you can catch Reshiram in Giant Chasm. If you look in the Toolbox, there is a map editor for D/P/PT/HG/SS/B/W in progress! Whenever that is finished, i'll add even more special events like I said before for Kyurem! And whenever English B/W 2 comes out, i'll see if I can make a sequel to this game! Look forward to the next beta! :D

Back