• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
6/10 It is well organised, well put together and the links are neat. However, to me, I don't know who that guy in the picture is and I don't like the colours. Just my opinion and all. :3

Points off for not saying "I'm a muffin" in your signature

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
9/10

It is very nice, color coordinated, the effort is awesome, and yeah. The only thing preventing a ten is the fact that one part is left aligned, and the other is centered. :< Other than that, it is great!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Like before, I really like the alignment and organisation.

However, this time I also like the text in the body and the little dragon thing and I just think overall it's pretty cool. :3 7.5/10

Note: I know people are going to be saying the colours are blinding, but keep in mind I have no other colour to represent Electric and Pikachu's shiny form. :(

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I'm guessing that guy (I'm assuming he's a musician) is the one you're linking to and quoting. So we have relevance in there :P
Now, going for a square signature could work, but if you want it to look good, I'd recommend doing something like aligning the text as perfectly as possible with the picture. Dealing with font sizes and colours and all that. Would provide a much more pleasing piece for the eye, and of course it would make it seem much more "professional" in an instant.

As it is now, though, it's definitely not crap. It's perfectly fine for what it is. But there is plenty of room for improvement :D

5/10

(to the next poster; could you specify on which of the images in my signature shows up when you review it?
In case I need to fix something :P)

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
My post won't be near as analytical as yours. ._.

I like the matching with the avatar, and there's nothing wrong with it at all but it just doesn't strike me in any particular way so 6/10. To me it's average--that's just my opinion. :3

By the way I see a banner of some blue-haired guy holding a sword with two CSS links that go to MyAnimeList and Deviantart.

EDIT: You changed it and made it orangey right after my post and now I love the colours. 7/10. xD
EDIT2: Wait this is trippy it changes constantly! 8/10!

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
well its raichu, very informative.. and i just noticed that you put the Pokemon's cry on there aswell, thats cool

uhh 8/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Oh wow..that is a pretty awesome sig there. If you would've integrated PPC's advertising inside the signature, it would've looked much more neat.

8.5//10

/is in love with skyrim right now, obviously. :P

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
9/10

Pretty much same as before, but I also kinda thought, if you could find spites without the white backgrounds, that would help as well, but still, not a big enough deal to dock any points for. xP

Also, moved PPC stuff into the sig...hopefully I did a good enough job. xP

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
I dont like the blue underline in PPC, its going through Profile and Contest, other than that everything looks really good 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back