• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Although the images are kinda dark, I like them. Text doesn't take away much from the signature as well. :D Very simplistic and, ultimately, nice.

7.5//10

Also, for one who rates mine - YES, THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. Though drawn in different art style.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Both of them are Lq. Avatar could've had better positioning, to be honest. And signature is, frankly, nothing special. Nothing stands out.

6//10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Is Empoleon something you made on paint or something..? If so I'll give it a 10.

If not then I'm giving a 6/10. You could've found something better on the net.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It's Carnage :)

And the sig is meant to represent Carnage as his body is just a complete mess since it's always all over the place and so I thought the sig was representing him pretty well :P

Now for your theme, I'll give you a 8/10

Like I said before, not too fond of your current avatar, but the signature is really great tho. I still can't seem to see those muscles in a girl costume *_*

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Did I rate yours? Don't think so.

9.5/10.

Amazing, I like it :). BUT I HATE CARNAGE. Haha, I got you, right? He's one of my favorite villains.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Nice theme as always, CourageHound. You always find good quality images.

Back