• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Well imo MLP isn't the best either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to lower your score to nothing because of it. Its about how the theme's put together and organized, not about whether you like what the content is about, like Limanya said.
Anyway, the text is a bit too light for me to see without difficulty, but aside from that, I enjoy the organization. 9/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6.5/10

The avatar and the sig has the same picture, and I don't really like themes like this.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
O_O really liljz? a 7/10? the pictures (avatr and sig) completely don't match.

anyways.

7/10

as much as i hate katy perry, it's ok

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
thank midnightshine for helping me in the avatar and sig.

10/10

oh, i guess jackal queenston wasn't boring at all.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
10/10

all i can say is, "good theme"

10/10

all i can say is, "good theme"

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Well imo MLP isn't the best either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to lower your score to nothing because of it. Its about how the theme's put together and organized, not about whether you like what the content is about, like Limanya said.
Anyway, the text is a bit too light for me to see without difficulty, but aside from that, I enjoy the organization. 9/10

7.5/10

as much as i hate katy perry it's...ok

O_O really liljz? a 7/10? the pictures (avatr and sig) completely don't match.

anyways.

7/10

as much as i hate katy perry, it's ok
I give up, lol.
8.5/10
There are so many of these MLP themes that Mid does its getting kinda repetitive lol. PONIES ARE TAKING OVER GUYS

Back