Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page [Other] Λtlantis Λwakening [IC] [M]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 1 Week Ago (07:15 PM). Edited 4 Days Ago by Swolligator.
Butcher of the Sands
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest

Istanbul, Turkey

December 21st, 2012

Jeremy sat and watched from his rooftop view as the streets below turned to hell as the sun began to set overhead. It had been hours since Eris had left him, yet he still felt the pang of loneliness as if she had only just left him. He had fully intended to go back to the fight once she had returned, but after the first hour the depression slowly crept into the fringes of his brain and he just didn’t want to anymore. Content to just sit and watch he adjusted himself a little to the left and gazed off at the battle below. It seemed like a huge waste of life and potential and he wished he could teleport down there and stop it, but something deep down inside him told him this needed to happen. Shifting his vision away from the battle, he spotted a group of individuals floating in the sky above the city, no doubt these were the Raphael and his brothers.

“JEREMY!” A squeal erupted from behind him, giving Jeremy a fright.

As soon as he turned around Eris gleefully wrapped her arms around Jeremy as he sat on the edge of the building. After the hug she stood back while he stood up and brushed the dust off of himself, his eyebrows furrowed. She tried to contain her happiness at having returned to this time to be with him again but couldn’t help but bob ecstatically on her toes.

“I don’t know who… Eris?!” He asked as he realised the previously early teen girl he had been talking to several hours ago was now the late teen standing in front of him. “You made it! I knew you would!” A smiled stretched across Jeremy’s face as he took his turn to embrace her in a hug.

“So you got back to your parents then?” He asked remembering where their conversation had lasted previously.

Eris’ smile faded slightly, “Yeah… it wasn’t for long but I did it. It took me another two years before I could willingly control my power, but I can now!”

“Well done!” was all Jeremy could manage; he just didn’t know what to say to the girl. For him he had only met her briefly several hours ago and was still getting used to the whole age thing.

“Actually, I also came back because I need you.” Just as she finished talking a large watch scarily similar to the one that took up half of Jeremy’s forearm started beeping on Eris’ forearm. Pushing one of the many buttons, a small hologram ejected from one of the screens as Eris began conversing with the hologram person. “… Just lock on to my signal and jump here, I’ll be finished soon.” Was all that Jeremy picked up before she ended the call.

“Who was that?” he asked inquisitively.

“Oh just a friend, you might know him.” Eris seemed a bit flustered by the call but soon regained where she had left off, “Jeremy, I want you to join my team. It’s kind of a superhero team and we kind of go back and forward in time.” She concluded, leaving Jeremy puzzled.

“Kind of? Wait, so you’re teleporting people through time? Isn’t that a bit dangerous?” Jeremy had seen television shows and movies of how people had gone back in time to change something, only to have messed with the future they had come from.

“No, silly, they teleport by themselves. We’re kind of like, the Guardians of Time. Sometimes things happen and we need to make them right, so we go back in time and fix it.” She bit her lower lip trying to think of a way to explain it to Jeremy. “It’s better if I show you, but like, we just know, I just know. You have to trust me on this.” She was almost pleading with him.

Jeremy’s jaw dropped, there were more people who could time travel? “I-I don’t know. This is a big ask, eh. I mean like, how do you know I won’t mess up the timeline or if you even need me at all?” It definitely sounded like a lot of pressure, and a lot of feeling what was right and wrong.

“Because if you do, we’ll stop you.” Jeremy turned round as a deep, raspy voice spoke behind him, “Or kill you.” Looking down at Jeremy, Adrian seemed a lot older than he last remembered. His hair was a lot longer and shaggier, face battered with scars, and his arms were almost twice as thick as they had previously been wrapped in thin tendrils of veins and covered in scars.

“A-Adrian?” He asked hesitantly, unable to believe his eyes.

“Goddess, we have to go soon, there are much more pressing matters to attend to.” This future Adrian seemed to ignore Jeremy’s presence just after addressing him and focussed instead on Eris standing in front of him.

“Jeremy,” Eris turned her attention back to him, her voice softening, “Can you please trust me? We could use someone like you.” Her soft eyes seemed like they were almost on the brink of tears: a look that cut deep into Jeremy’s feelings.

Standing up and brushing himself off, Jeremy looked around at the city surrounding them. Down below his fellow Syndicate agents had split and were fighting valiantly by themselves, in the horizon he imagine his parents now sitting down to lunch happily chatting with one another. He was finished with this place; there was truly no reason for him to stay any longer.

“I’m ready,” he announced to Eris, watching the girl’s face light up. Behind him he heard Adrian give off an exasperated sigh but ignored it as Eris embraced him. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and Jeremy soon found himself hugging her back.

And then they all just disappeared.

Sponsored Links