• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I like the signature. The avatar, though, could've been better. Overall, it is decent imo.

6.5//10

Years
10/10

This is literally my fave theme of yours. I do like long-haired Serena but at the same time I like the new short-haired Serena too.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
9/10, I tried to connect the quote from your sig onto your avatar, so unless that's not what it's referring to, it's heartwarming.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
very nice overall - and Higurashi is a great theme to have in itself (。 >艸<)
sadly, the blurry avatar picture brings down your grade. 7/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
I quite like your theme, it's simple but awesome.
and nostalgic

thank you
haha, i see you changed the avatar! very good, this ups the score indeed. personal preference dictates me to say it would be better to have the signature and avatar in the same drawing style, but that's only a minor gripe. 9/10

Years
8/10

I love your theme. It's really pleasant to look at and the images are decent in quality. The random sprites in your sig are a bit off-putting though.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
8/10

Cure avatar! ♪ I'd say that maybe the signature could go without the background because it's a little plain. Nice altogether though!

Back