• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
Years

Are you sure those are 3 different roms?
Or those are the same rom from 3 different site?

I used to, but I download another ruby rom and it's working! (too bad, users may not give link to the rom)

Yes, I've tried 3 different ruby roms from different websites and they are definetly all different, I've tried them all on VBA and No$Gba, so basically I've tried everything and I can't play the game even though I really want to.
And to Ash I searched that rom and downloaded it, but the game still won't load.
BTW I'm using VBA

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2009
Google pokemon ruby (u) 0907, and click the first link. The website is ROM freaks. Thats the ROM I used and it works fine.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
A bug

Hi. I just played pokemon crono beta 2 in english. It was cool. I found a bug and have a question. The bug is if you view the map in beta 2, the map gos glitchy and the pokenav until you exit it. And does beta 2 end when it says you can fly back to little town? If it doesn't end there, it might also be a bug.

Years
Dude your hack is amazing, I simply love it, however if there was one thing I would criticize it would be that there are so many grammar mistakes and in the beta 2 that I am playing the title screen didn't load.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Dude your hack is amazing, I simply love it, however if there was one thing I would criticize it would be that there are so many grammar mistakes and in the beta 2 that I am playing the title screen didn't load.

If you're talking about Grammar Mistakes, it should be Beta 1.
It's outdated.

If you're talking about Beta 2, then there should be only a few Grammar Mistakes,
or almost none.

Anyways, for the White Screen, you should
change the Save Type (64k to 128k) and then reset.

Have fun.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2010
well, can you help me. I'm now staying at the dragon village, but whenever i go into any houses and then get out of that house, i can't get back to the Dragon village but the black screen instead. I'm playing Eng beta 2

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
for some reason i cant get the game to work....i used the english beta 2 translated by those two guys and after the intro is nothing....no title screen...nothing. just a white screen...i use a gba emulator for the psp that i think is called gPSP

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
This hack is so good I used walk through walls to see other areas :). I ignored the stupid beta man and walked past him.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
This hack is so good I used walk through walls to see other areas :). I ignored the stupid beta man and walked past him.

So, what did you see? I'm interested.

for some reason i cant get the game to work....i used the english beta 2 translated by those two guys and after the intro is nothing....no title screen...nothing. just a white screen...i use a gba emulator for the psp that i think is called gPSP

First of all, don't use GPSP.
You can't play it without VBA.

As for VBA, you have to:
1. Change the Save Type from 64k to 128k.
2. Reset

Then you're done with the annoying stuff.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
First of all... It was just as amazing as I thought it would!^^ Truely great work, Dante and team!^^ One of the best stories I know, amazing grphics and awesome region!^^ And when I saw the name "Altomare" on the worldmap, I knew you´d be awesome cuz you´ll give my favpokemon a part in the hack (Altomare = town from Pokemon Heroes, Latias and Latios live there)!^^

I also wanna ask whether the beta ends after you received the S.S. Ticket from the academy?

And some bugs (I guess one or two were already posted but I´m not soo sure ´bout that):

-Worldmap is glitchy (known, I guess!^^)
-After you do anything on the Pokenav and go back to the Pokenav Menu, it´ll look glitchy
-If you go to the Draken Ville through Greenwoods and take the warp to Drakenville, the screen´ll turn black after you entered it.
-I somehow managed (without cheats!^^) to get in the room these guys from the academy blocked!^^
-If you talk to Salamence´s head, it´ll battle you as a witch with a Sableye Lv.30 something (got owned from it... ;_;)! xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2010
So, what did you see? I'm interested.

Well some areas past the beta man were finished, but there were no warps and all the people had the same dialogue as the people in Slateport City, including the seashore house. There was a bridge that lead to nowhere and trainers were in the water.

First of all... It was just as amazing as I thought it would!^^ Truely great work, Dante and team!^^ One of the best stories I know, amazing grphics and awesome region!^^ And when I saw the name "Altomare" on the worldmap, I knew you´d be awesome cuz you´ll give my favpokemon a part in the hack (Altomare = town from Pokemon Heroes, Latias and Latios live there)!^^

I also wanna ask whether the beta ends after you received the S.S. Ticket from the academy?

And some bugs (I guess one or two were already posted but I´m not soo sure ´bout that):

-Worldmap is glitchy (known, I guess!^^)
-After you do anything on the Pokenav and go back to the Pokenav Menu, it´ll look glitchy
-If you go to the Draken Ville through Greenwoods and take the warp to Drakenville, the screen´ll turn black after you entered it.
-I somehow managed (without cheats!^^) to get in the room these guys from the academy blocked!^^
-If you talk to Salamence´s head, it´ll battle you as a witch with a Sableye Lv.30 something (got owned from it... ;_;)! xD

Same. I was stuck outside the room, then I pressed up and I entered it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2014
Brenda's salamence did not fly me back to littletown im stucn in scarlet...can anyone help..or is that the end of the beta..

sjoosjed

Hack Bèta Tester
Years
one little question about the game itself, im dont know wht to do next, im in redville and i talked to the professor in the park with the machoke and now i dont know wht to do, i cant go left from red ville because of the truck blocking the way and i cant go up from littleville because the rattata are blocking the way there, please if someone can leave a comment for me.

ty greetz sjoosjed

PS i found the place where to go

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
wow that whole game looks awesome i want to play it XD

i like the presentation and the layout

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
First of all, don't use GPSP.
You can't play it without VBA.

As for VBA, you have to:
1. Change the Save Type from 64k to 128k.
2. Reset

Then you're done with the annoying stuff.

.....ffff******!!! ....i dont own my own computer for that...too bad theres no vba emulator for the psp....wait...is there?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I'm not sure. And calm down please.
I don't have my own computer aswell, but I used my Parents' 2nd one.

sorry i cursed like that...i did however look up a possible vba for psp on google...good news: there is one(well....2 that are completely different really...) bad news: the most recent one i found was most recently updated in 2005 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back