• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noossab's Notably Better Breeds [HAs, IVs, EMs, Dex, Rare Balls]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey, I'm looking for a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Male Careful Bulletproof Chespin. I'm offering a 31/31/X/X/31/31 Female Adamant Swarm Scyther, would you be interested?

Sure, I can do that. You're a couple people back in my queue atm though, so I may not have it ready until tomorrow. Is that alright?

============TRADE COMPLETE============

Last edited:
Years
Hey Noossab if you're able to, were you willing to trade a
Shellder(5IV) Adamant, Skill Link with Icicle Spear and Rock Blast for
Mawile(5IV) adamant with intimidate?

Years
Hey Noossab if you're able to, were you willing to trade a
Shellder(5IV) Adamant, Skill Link with Icicle Spear and Rock Blast for
Mawile(5IV) adamant with intimidate?

Just to be clear, I'm giving the Shellder for the Mawile right? Either way, that sounds good! It'll give me something to do on my 5:30 redeye flight...

but do note above, I won't be able to trade until Monday.

Last edited:
Years
Just to be clear, I'm giving the Shellder for the Mawile right? Either way, that sounds good! It'll give me something to do on my 5:30 redeye flight...

but do note above, I won't be able to trade until Monday.
Yeah sorry, on review that seemed to be a bit of rabble. Your Shellder for my Mawile. I can wait until then without a problem

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Hi,

are you still interested on Ho-oh?

If you still want it, I want: togepi (Super luck), Charmander (Solar Power), Dratini (Marvel Scale), Chimchar (Iron fist), Chespin (Bulletproof).

Thanks!

Years
Hi,

are you still interested on Ho-oh?

If you still want it, I want: togepi (Super luck), Charmander (Solar Power), Dratini (Marvel Scale), Chimchar (Iron fist), Chespin (Bulletproof).

Thanks!

I'll get on it! I should have those breeds by tomorrow late morning.

Last edited:

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
Years
Hi, could i get:
5IV bold slowpoke regenerator
5IV jolly pinsir (31/31/31/x/31/31)
HA treecko

I have:
5IV calm tentacool
5IV jolly scraggy (egg moves: dragon dance, ice punch, thunder punch, drain punch)
5IV timid joltik

Years
Hi, could i get:
5IV bold slowpoke regenerator
5IV jolly pinsir (31/31/31/x/31/31)
HA treecko

I have:
5IV calm tentacool
5IV jolly scraggy (egg moves: dragon dance, ice punch, thunder punch, drain punch)
5IV timid joltik

Yes yes and yes! I may not be able to get them to your until Thursday though...real life :/

Last edited:

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
Hello are you still interested in the Regirock? If you are, do mind breeding me a Litleo with 31/30/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)? Or any Pyroar's with at least 2 perfect IVs (not in Attack or Defense) from a friend safari.

Years
Hello are you still interested in the Regirock? If you are, do mind breeding me a Litleo with 31/30/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)? Or any Pyroar's with at least 2 perfect IVs (not in Attack or Defense) from a friend safari

I can definitely give the HP Ice Litleo a shot, but it might take a while. Do you plan on it being mixed or just a Sp Atk? Otherwise I can easily hatch you a 4+ IV HA Litleo.

Hi,

I already got a Chimchar. Can we change him per Magby, please?

No problem!

Years
Would you trade a HA Elgyem for a 5 IV Aron, a 5 IV Beldum, or a 5 IV Zorua?

I'd take that 5iv Zorua for the Elgyem. You may have to wait a bit as you're about the 4th person back atm.

Last edited:
Years
i have a ha gratina,ha landorus(therian),ha tornadus(therian), and ha thunderus(therian).
willing to trade one or more for ha good iv onix, lapras, magikarp,carvahna, and male ralts. let me know if you are interested.

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
hey bro
can i have a prankster(future on meowstick) espurr with yawn?
i can give you a HA doduo,cotonee and chimchar.
Pm so we can talk further on this

Years
i have a ha gratina,ha landorus(therian),ha tornadus(therian), and ha thunderus(therian).
willing to trade one or more for ha good iv onix, lapras, magikarp,carvahna, and male ralts. let me know if you are interested.
I am definitely interested! I will PM you later and we can work out a deal.

hey bro
can i have a prankster(future on meowstick) espurr with yawn?
i can give you a HA doduo,cotonee and chimchar.
Pm so we can talk further on this
thanks
1.%20smile.gif
Sounds good! I'll PM you later :).

What are the stats on your Latios? [Nature, IV, EV, Movesets, Potential Items]
I don't know atm (I'll have access to it later today to check) but given I just have it for dex purposes I imagine it isn't anything special. I also am not really open to trading it unless you can clone it and give it back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back