• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Well, I suppose you could be the hero of the institute ! :-D
Also, if it's good with you, I'll make a Thread in the Pokemon Groups Forum and conduct some most discussion there. Something like the members of the manga group, right ?
syd runs it

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Methinks I might be responsible for Sydian's new usertitle... uhhh CHALLENGE

But yeah, I'm almost done with a super awesome challenge that I've been working on for a very very long time, with the help and ideas of other Pokecommunity members. This challenge is going to be awesome.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Slightly, yes. lol I'm the hero because I save everyone's eyes from the horrible things that don't get approved.

Super special awesome challenge?

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Yeah super special awesome challenge. It's gonna be a looooooong one. I'm working on getting the kinks worked out so that everyone will understand the challenge; it has much potential.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
PUAP is fun. However today, I was looking to see what I had next and I realized I missed Red (it was between Black and Ruby). So I'll just shove it in front of Sapphire, what I originally had next. lol Pretty sure I was doing a monotype on there.

Also, random challenges are <3

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Woah long time no see guys :O

Sorry for those who tried to talk to me like weeks ago (Sydian and Mondays) and I never responded because my Computer dislikes me and will not let me respond.

@SydiansVM Yeah Erufuun,she's my favorite B/W Pokémon :3

So um hows everyone?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
On a completely unrelated note, I have decided that Seed bby and Cotton bby are best friends and love each other and are fabulous kthxbai. And Lady and Diva are just ~sexy~

Back to CHALLENGES I get to play Red most of the day tomorrow. I can finally catch up on my poison monotype, yay.

dragonite149

I am not male
Years
I have an idea for a CHALLENGE!
The 6Word CHALLENGE!
How this works:
Use a Random Word Generator to generate a word.
Choose a Pokemon based on that word.
Repeat till you have a full team of 6.
Legendaries are allowed.
This CHALLENGE ends when you defeat
The Champ in RBY
Red in GSCHGSS
The Champ in RSE
The Champ twice in FRLG
Stark Mountain in DPPt
The Champ (Adeku) in BW

Years
What about resurrecting the Trio-species Challenge, It's a bit harder than the Duo Run, considering you have to keep the training between all three around the same level? Plus, when I did it, it was fun =D

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
What about resurrecting the Trio-species Challenge, It's a bit harder than the Duo Run, considering you have to keep the training between all three around the same level? Plus, when I did it, it was fun =D

Instead of that, why not resurrect the triple trigen monotype master challenge, or something similar? That was a blast if I ever had one...

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Phew, I've been off. Due to school and stuff...
Well, I think more BW stuff will be implemented soon. Like, how Ace works on his Nuzlocke for BW and I've seen some people in the UMC getting busy with Isshu.
Me ? I just caught my own SydBB (SeedBby, try and figure that Syd :-D) and I walked around the Sky Arrow Bridge and Hiun trying not to fall off my chair or scream OMGWTF.
Oh, Off Topic again. Whatever...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Me ? I just caught my own SydBB (SeedBby, try and figure that Syd :-D)

Haha, that is too cute. :) <3 Thanks. That's pretty clever too.

I was GONNA play Red for PUAP today...but liek...um. I don't wanna. lol Or I might later. I just hate writing down all my team stuff and all. I literally have used up a bunch of notebook pages with this challenge, because I write down everything. -weird-

In other news!

redsaber5859 said:
Sydian
Moderator of GPGD, and good at it too. You can become rude at times and yes, I can be annoying to you Syd, lol. But anyways, that doesn't give you a reason to deny everything, I don't like saying this but you act like an idiot at times. Your area yea, sure its big and hard to handle, you do it very well, and always are sarcastic. You are very good socially and forumly, but you have small errors here and there, you need to know when to stop.

HUR HUR!

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Phew, I've been off. Due to school and stuff...
Well, I think more BW stuff will be implemented soon. Like, how Ace works on his Nuzlocke for BW and I've seen some people in the UMC getting busy with Isshu.
Me ? I just caught my own SydBB (SeedBby, try and figure that Syd :-D) and I walked around the Sky Arrow Bridge and Hiun trying not to fall off my chair or scream OMGWTF.
Oh, Off Topic again. Whatever...
I'm so out of the loop.I have to wait till Early December to get Black because I live in Brasil and everything costs more D:< (then I have to wait 1+ week for Shipping :/)

Yeah I could just wait for the English release but i'm inpatient and I can brag being the only American in Brasil (or my city that is) with a Original Japanese game.

Any new Challenges I should be informed of,since PAUP will be postponed cause PC hates me and I can rarley go on?

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsaber5859
Sydian
Moderator of GPGD, and good at it too. You can become rude at times and yes, I can be annoying to you Syd, lol. But anyways, that doesn't give you a reason to deny everything, I don't like saying this but you act like an idiot at times. Your area yea, sure its big and hard to handle, you do it very well, and always are sarcastic. You are very good socially and forumly, but you have small errors here and there, you need to know when to stop.

He called you a idiot. o_O isthiswhyhesbandyoubandhimlol
Well, I have a friend in the school doing a BW Nuzlocke. He has an R4. I sooooo hate him.
And yeah chaos, I had bragging rights of being the first kid in school with a legit EU HeartGold (looks at R4 friend, hates him even more).
And it's italic because of the Quote copy. :-(

offtopicihatemyselflol

Guys Guys Challenge Challenge :

THE JUNK RAISING CHALLENGE

Basically, this challenge requires no game restart, so it's cool with me, since I tend to turn all my games into hubs of trading and friendly battling (that's in school). You just tell us what Pokemon you got lying in your boxes, and we pick 6 for you to raise by grinding/trainer rematching/stuff. Every game ends when you beat the Elite twice.

Decided to make this when I saw the "Those that got away challenge". Since you had to restart, so I decided to make a similar thing without restarting.
Should we make a separate thread or just incorporate this in the current one ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back