• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I just joined.

I'm so HM02

Banned
Years
I am not technically new here. I was here last year then had to leave, but forgot my password. So, I am back after a 11 month hiatus. I used to be a guy named Charcoal 92 or Shinyhoundoom92.

Years
I definitely remember you, and I surely know how much you loved my kind words towards you. Kinda sad you lost access to your previous account, but hey welcome back anyway!

Given you were gone for almost a year, you may have noticed a lot of differences that have happened since then, but I'm sure you will get reacquainted with everyone and still have fun like you once did before. I know it can be hard settling in after a long absence but don't worry, we have people who are always there for you when you need them!

Looking forward to seeing you around again, and I'll be seeing you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hii there, nice to meet you, and welcome back! :3

I hope everything has been well for you, and feel free to ask for any assistance if you ever need anything! And yeah, I hope you'll stick around with us a little more, and I look forward on seeing you soon. <33

Years
Hi Cb! I remember you as well, great to have you around again. [: What've you been up to while you were gone? Hope you'll have an awesome experience here once again and please do stick around!

Back