• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pseudo-legendary!

• Thread starter Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
  • Start date

Who's your Favourite?

• Dragonite

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Salamence

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Metagross

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Garchomp

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Hydreigon

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Autophobic

Fearing Isolation
Years
Hard to believe Tyranitar has the least percentage of votes. He's my favorite pseudo-legendary! He's powerful, he looks like a tank, what more could you want?!

Valvatorez

Prinny Instructor
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
Salamence is mine, it's wonderfully versatile, and it has an almost classic dragon design, which I quite like. Tyranitar would be my second choice; I remember being overjoyed when I finally got myself a Larvitar in Silver.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ehh. I guess it would have to be Dragonite followed by Metagross? I never though much about any of the Pseudo-Legendaries to be quite honest.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
I go with Garchomp. It's design is very cool and beastly! It fits me STAT-WISE, being the fastest out of the others. His movepools might not be as colorful as that of Dragonite but I really don't need more than an Earthquake and Dragon Claw/ Outrage.

I think it's Cynthia's Garchomp that made me go all "WOW!" On that Pokemon. It was extremely difficult to take it down for me. The Anime counterpart also showed no mercy when sweeping members of the Elite 4. I love that Pokemon...always a part of my team :)

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Metagross. No 4x weakness, a lot of resistance and pretty neat type combo steel/psychic.

Back