• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you all should go do WTP.

I haven't touched my White Version. I've had no need to, really. D; haven't has much to touch any Pokemon games. I played Colosseum for the challenge event the other month, but that was basically it since April or so.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years

I think you all should go do WTP.

I haven't touched my White Version. I've had no need to, really. D; haven't has much to touch any Pokemon games. I played Colosseum for the challenge event the other month, but that was basically it since April or so.
But I don't want to check & make my computer lag.
How come White ver. is more popular than Black? I'll never understand.
Anyway, where are you in Colosseum? (Also reminds, I got to finish Colosseum. Started in 2005 & haven't finished since)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Check and not make your computer lag? Just click one image at a time or something. xD;

It was mainly because of the White only pokemon. Least, that's why I got White and not Black.
I was at the Regal Colosseum tower, or whatever the hell the place is called.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So bringing up pictures will log but not spamming Pokemon Trivia? :P
I don't think it was called 'Regal', but it was the Colosseum tower where you face the Admins again, and then you face the leader of the group in the Colosseum. Maybe if I feel like it I'll try to continue with it, but I don't feel like it right now derpderp. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess it could be because of the amount of images that are on the page. tbqh, whenever it's time for a new week I just ask my sister to pick a number 1-700 (because I can't bother to remember exactly how many pokemon there are) and choose that way. xD;

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Haven't done that in a while. o3o
I don't go on Dream World much. I've never really been too big on those kind of games, tbh. xD;
...Oh, and I still need to win WTP sometime. So much to doooo~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't gone to Dream World at all yet. xD; I haven't even bothered picking up my game since like... April.

smithtism

Blank
Years

You aren't missing much. You find some Pokemon, pick up items, play a couple of games written in a dozen different ways, and that's pretty much all there is. That's why I've only ever been on about three times.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh! I knew I was forgetting to do something again. xD:

This poor poor thread. ;A; /hugs it.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I feel sorry for this thread as well. I'll help. /insert manianical laughter

I recently started playing White again. The encounter raaaaate, ohgawd. ;A;
Oh, and my Pokedex 3D is going pretty well too! 153 and counting. :DD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You're so evil. xD

I'm so behind Pokemon I'm not even quite sure that this Pokedex 3D is. ;A;

smithtism

Blank
Years

Now this thread is slowly coming back to life.

I'm still working on level grinding my team to get all the way to lvl 100. Right now I've gotten then all into the late 50's and higher. I'm over halfway there now! :rambo:

Back