• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
jasonwolf's IC thread is accepted.

brie4ever22's Pokemon Quest is declined.
That's not really the kind of roleplaying that we do here, not like tabletop. Check out the rules or other roleplays in the corner for examples.

shinysweety's Dreamers is declined.
The storyline is okay in concept, but you'll need to elaborate a little more. What's the relevance of the year 2030? And maybe explain a little on why these people are here? It can't just be a random event and if it is, why?

PinkSapphire's PMD: Victory's Reign is declined.
The story is fine, I just... what is the relevance of Gijinkas? If you can explain that, then it's A-OK.

MichaelatheUchiha's IC thread is accepted!

Zero Darkness' The Advanced Force Arc is accepted!

aspie3000's IC thread is accepted!

Ace of Chance's A Pokémon Journey and it's IC thread is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Lincoln West's OOC is accepted!

pokemonmasteraaron's Pokémon Tania Chronicles is accepted!
Just something to look out for; your spelling as well as grammar usage; you don't need to have a new line of ever sentence. But other than that, nice plot!

pokeman10000's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : The ost Katana chronicles is declined. (lost katana chronicles, perhaps? :P)
The storyline is okay, I just need you to kind of define why the 7 Decendants are needed. What is the great evil that is approaching? And, who are the decendants of? The trainer, the trainer's decendant or the trainers who defeated him?

プリンセスサファイア's IC is accepted!

Rafael p's Beyblade: The Final Frontier is declined.
You'll need to explain Beyblades to people who have not played/watched/read before and plus, the storyline is lacking. Why have these villains surfaced now? What makes them formidable opponents? What acts of evil have they done to make them surface?

Cirrus' l i t a n y :: a song of worlds. is accepted!
I don't usually comment on accepted roleplays but this totally looks awesome!

gunnerpow7 Pokémon Legends: Saann is accepted!

chef30's Pokemon: Battle Fantasy is declined.
Unfortunately, this RP seems too similar to Pokémon VR. If you can prove to me otherwise, I unfortunately cannot accept this roleplay.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
FinalMaster's Truth and Ideals is accepted!

Zerin's MINECRAFT: Survival is declined.
The story has potential, but there is no real motivation for players. No pot of gold ending. How does one win the game? It's all rather unspecific. Also, you need to include a backstory about Minecraft for those who have never played it.

Rafael p's Beyblade: The Final Frontier is declined.
Again, lacks in storyline. I don't even know how someone can take over the world with a bunch of spinning tops. And again, why do they resurface now, after ten years? You need to explain this.

gusfromholland's Pokémon Gijinka - Nature's law is declined.
Yeah, um, you're gonna have to explain why this happened to more than one person at the same time. You also need more storyline as opposed to "just survive without people hating you." It lacks motivation for members and usually guarantees a dead RP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
FinalMaster's OOC thread is accepted!

zapdos926's Zeppelins is declined.
The storyline is okay, but you really need to read over the setting and plot. It doesn't make much sense continuity wise. Churchill survived on a cane but he never survived? Please revise and resubmit! (also, it's Winston Churchill :P)

rafael p's KH: Nobodies Return is declined.
The storyline is... okay, but you really need a bit of back story for people who don't know about Kingdom Hearts.

Seventh Sea's A Lost Cause is accepted!

Zerin's MINECRAFT: Survival is accepted!

troyamonga's Pokemon: The Third Genesis is accepted!

Beegu's Avatar: The Kansaku Tournament is accepted!

DarkFenris' The Present becomes Everything is declined.
You're missing a rule section, plus you have to explain what the gas does to people! You skipped that part. :P

Rafael p's Pokemon Gijinka Academy is accepted!

PinkSapphire's Youkai Academy is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
DarkFenris The Present becomes Everything is declined.
Though you've fixed things up, unfortunately roleplays rated over 18 cannot be accepted. This is a kids board after all!

TurtleKing's OOC is accepted!

Rafael p's OOC is accepted!
Don't forget, OOCs go in the Roleplay Lounge!

Sodapop's Pokemon-Adventures of Kanto is declined.
Yeah, you'll need a motivating storyline. Plain and simple adventure roleplays that have no plot are not accepted, they need originality!

ShinyDiamond's Kingdoms At War: The Dark Ages is accepted!

PinkSapphire's IC thread is accepted!

Elite Killer's Elder Scrolls: Akatosh's Hourglass is accepted!

pokeman1000's Pokemon - Team Akuma Rises is declined.
Yeah, you'll definitely need to explain what kind of a thread Team Akuma is, what these trials are and what 'the events of black and white 2' are since the game hasn't even been released or anything.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
pokeman1000's Pokemon - Team Akuma Rises is declined.
The storyline is still... quite vague. What has happened in these 50 years between then and now? Why are these trainers chosen, did they do anything special? Why is Ash Ketchum the best trainer ever and what makes him important? Really go into detail!

Royal's Pokemon Valde Bellum is accepted!

Seventh Sea's The Power That's Inside is accepted!

BlastoiseBrother's Grand Pokemon Station and OOC is declined.
Um... this really doesn't have a plot! You've got the setting mapped out well, you just need a good storyline to glue it all together!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Sun Casscade's Digimon: Video Game Rebellion is accepted!

Final Destination's Pokémon Territories: The Survival is declined.
For a new region, there isn't enough back story about it. Other than the coming of the humans and after its creation, is there anything else that happened? Any Pokémon only wars? Or perhaps certain parts are populated by certain Pokémon (similar to PMD). And who was this 'weird' Pokémon. As well as that, there's not a whole lot of motivation for the storyline. And the portal? Who exploited it?

TurtleKing's IC thread is accepted!

DERGEN!!

Raikiri and Supervegeta's Hyrus is accepted...

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
grishnax's Pokemon Virtual Battle System is declined.
Everything looks okay, it just needs a rules section!!

TurkishDelight's Pokémon: Just Another Kanto Journey is declined.
Unfortunately, we'll need a bit more storyline than that. Perhaps, explain this new villainous team or perhaps create a background story for it!

mzmingle's Gym Leaders Adventure is declined.
Looks okay, just needs a rating!

Nideous' The Children are Hunted Again is pending.
As Roserade has not quite yet been inactive for a month yet, I'll keep this pending until then. Even so, when using another's idea, it should really be a revamp where the concept is similar, but there is a fresh look on it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Nideous' The Children are Hunted Again is pending.
I think you said you were going to edit this, so just let me know.

徳清アキオ's Sacred Fire, Divine Water is declined.
It's all fine, just need a rules section! You can PM that to me or just resubmit!

|Equinox|'s Pokemon Reversal is accepted!

Scarf Blade's SBURB Returns is accepted!

fortworth96's Mystland: The Lost Guardian is accepted!

Artini's You Make The Adventure is declined.
Roleplays in the roleplay need a specific storyline. I think this is probably best suited for the Other Trivia section of the boards.

grishnax's Pokemon Transformation is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
docowocool's Pokemon Adventure is declined.
Roleplays like so need proper storylines and, well, everything to be accepted. Please review the rules before you submit again.

|Equinox|'s IC is accepted!

grishnax's OOC is accepted!

Sun Casscade's IC is accepted!

mzmingle's Gym Leaders Adventure is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Nideous' The Children are Hunted Again is still pending...

zapdos926's To Be an Assassin: Naemnik is declined.
No rating! Other than that, it's fine. Just a little... odd. You could have at least made a different storyline rather than the canon games lead on, especially since... there are no Pokémon in Assassin's Creed...

Underground_Zephyr's Through the Eyes of a Nation is accepted!
Whoa... big SU!

~Genevieve~'s Celestial League is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Royal's Pokemon: The Hibernia League is declined.
Being a new region with Fakemon, you'll need a lot more information than that; perhaps a map? A list of towns and villages? A list of Pokémon? History of the region's discovery? Most journey RPs also need an underlying plot so if you'd add that too, that'd be great. Also, you have no rules section.

zapdos926's To Be a Assassin: Naemnik is declined.
Like I said last time, I would much prefer you to create an original storyline other than a continue on/canon from the last Assassin's Creed. And explain why Pokémon? Pokémon don't exist on our Earth and Assassin's Creed is set on our Earth. Honestly, I think you should re-think it over and create a cross-over in a different way. Because the addition of Pokémon just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

{Swan}'s Pokémon: Pangaea Region and IC is accepted!

~Genevieve~'s IC thread is accepted!

Miss Doronjo's Prelude is accepted!

{Swan}'s Desperate Times, Desperate Measures and IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
1ninjadude1701's Pokemon Challengers is declined.
You'll need more an original storyline when it comes to roleplay. The storyline you have is practically a copy-pasta of the base game. Plus you have no rules section.

TurkishDelight's IC is accepted!

SwiftSign's Danger on the SS. Anne is accepted!

LinSkylers' Dragon's of the Dark is declined.
You need an actual storyline. Where is it set? The back story? Who are the enemies? What is their purpose? What is the motives of each side? Go into loads of detail! Plus, you need a rules section! But the storyline is the biggest thing here.

Raveness' Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time is declined.
You'll have to go deeper into the storyline. What was the treaty in the first place? What makes them go primal? What makes them think exploration teams will stop them instead of legendaries? And your rules section is not applicable.

Black Hawk's wolves of the beyond is declined.
Um... there's no current storyline. What's the purpose of the character? What is the owl war? And the wolf war? It doesn't make much sense.

jasonwolf's Pokemon Dungeon Seekers is declined.
I... theres' no current storyline. What are the current characters going to be doing? And because this is a new land, you'll need to outline it and its history too. Also, you have no rules section.

1ninjadude1701's Poke Games is declined.
The concept is okay, but it would be better if you elaborated on the story more. What is the purpose of the games? Why every 100 years? What do they win? How are they chosen? Plus, you need a rules section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back