• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orientation

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
Man honestly I don't really know and it's too early in my life to tell so I'm not gonna stick a label on myself. I'd rather just go with the flow and if I catch feelings I catch feelings.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I'm definitely asexual, but I bounced around a little between aromantic and demiromantic, now that I've thought about it. Like, I rarely don't get crushes on people, but when I do, it's only after I've spent a lot of time getting to know the person. But I don't go anywhere with the crush because I don't want a relationship at all.

I don't let my orientation define me. It's just a part of who I am. For other people, it might be what defines them, and that's all right with me.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm straight. I wouldn't say it defines me as I never even think about it, but idk if that's just because being straight is the norm

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
Years
For the most part, the person's gender is irrelevant to me (technically bi but I'm not a fan of labels unless they're absolutely necessary.) I find myself more attracted to guys more often than not though. So it's more like bi with more of a straight preference. I'm neither proud nor ashamed of it.

Gabri

m8
Years
blahblahblah I swear these threads pop up every month.

I'm straight, and I don't give a flying fuck about other people's orientations. Unless it's a lady I'm interested in, in that case I'd rather know right there and then if she likes men or not.

And no, from what I've seen on people I know and am friends with, sexual orientation does not define anyone and has no influence on one's personality or behavior towards other people.

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
Years
y'know at this point we should just have a permanently stickied sexual orientation thread in the Treehouse and/or Round Table given the frequency and apparent popularity of this topic lol

blahblahblah I swear these threads pop up every month.

I'm straight, and I don't give a flying fuck about other people's orientations. Unless it's a lady I'm interested in, in that case I'd rather know right there and then if she likes men or not.

And no, from what I've seen on people I know and am friends with, sexual orientation does not define anyone and has no influence on one's personality or behavior towards other people.

I had no idea it was such a common topic I am sorry... >.>

Cinderizer

Da Burdlova
Years
Im straight, i seriously love girls! even though some of my male friends have crushes on me?
I'm actually afraid to be around a gay person for some reason. probably because of how i was raised. I'm not trying to offend anyone! gay/bisexual people are just as good as you and me! its my personal opinion.

Years
I'm bisexual. I don't think orientation is a defining trait. No one goes "oh hey look it's that straight guy or that gay guy". People who define people by that are probably just close minded or haters of anything other than straight orientation. I love guys and girls, they are all nice. Plus you don't control who you love anyway, so if you like someone go for it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
I'm panromatic asexual and someone's orientation doesn't really matter to me.

Sirfetch’d

The similarities between beach stud christos and spheal christos are uncanny

Sirfetch’d

Christos recently confirmed I am his one true love so bonus points for me in the battle for him

[21:45:54] ★Hamgaleo: hey christos
[21:45:55] @Christοs: hi
[21:46:02] ★Hamgaleo: i heard you....
[21:46:23] ★Hamgaleo: .....you rejected serrah again?
[21:46:30] ★Hamgaleo: really christos?
[21:46:43] @Christοs: chase is my one true love
[21:46:50] ★Hamgaleo: yikes
[21:47:04] ★Hamgaleo: cant be, that cant be! O...M...G

Yukari

Bisexual I guess. But I have a really strong preference for women over men. To the point I usually just say that I'm a lesbian.

Okay most of the time it's as a nicer way of telling a guy I'm not into them, but still.

Back