• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Not really plotting...just preparing in case she has to. I think Anna's abilities lend her to be a bit more suspicious than she would normally be. :P

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Ash_Ketchum123: I'm currently waiting for some concerns to be addressed, which is impacting my ability to post. Lilly was vaguely on her way towards the south-western mountains last I checked, though.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I was going to put a Metal Gear Solid exclamation point in the post, but I couldn't find one with a clear background. :v

This is the second time that Tenshi has interfered with Mimi trying to make friends.

As such, I'm going to place a witch's curse on you every time you post, Eve. Watch out.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Tenshi, victim of circumstance.

Wolfy, cursed by witchcraft for no reason whatsoever.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Since Ariyanna is leading the other two, I decided things would be best if she ran into Drew XD

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
You ate Danny's Hostess Fruit Pie, Eve! d:

And I checked PTA earlier...I couldn't see any posts from you since my own last...?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hold on, Wolfeve, in your post you got us to some mountains. Are we to assume that we've fastforwarded through the desert? I was going to do that anyways to save us some time, but your post just left me a tiny bit confused xP

Also, Leaf still hasn't answered my question, and I can't post until he/she/it does :<

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hold on, Wolfeve, in your post you got us to some mountains. Are we to assume that we've fastforwarded through the desert? I was going to do that anyways to save us some time, but your post just left me a tiny bit confused xP

Also, Leaf still hasn't answered my question, and I can't post until he/she/it does :<

Eh, I went with the fast forward in my post. I say we just go with it.

Also, yay for awkward Anna. :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Just for the record, the weather today is very awkward with a good chance of:
A) Misinterpretation or
B) Confusion to what Anna will say

d:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back