• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2009
Whenever I open Overworld Editor Rebirth, I get the message: ''Error 9 (Subscript out of reach) blahblah forgot this part''. Ya know what's wrong with it?

Jawash

<Beat EVERY SINGLE DragonQuest
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 27, 2010
ehh.... I smell fart O,O

Whenever I open Overworld Editor Rebirth, I get the message: ''Error 9 (Subscript out of reach) blahblah forgot this part''. Ya know what's wrong with it?

I got that and got POed... but I tried re-downloading it from a different link and then it finally worked, try that :/
But, I use a different version now anyway xP

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
Years
  • Age 28
  • NY
  • Seen Jan 22, 2023

go to this link to get a good overworld editor rebirth edition
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77288
go down and look for a post that has some hack tools listed and click the word "DOWNLOAD" and it will take you to a site where you can download the tools the person listed

i hope i helped

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
Hey HackMew!

If you are releasing a new version of overworld editor, (which by the way I LOVE!), may I suggest adding functionality for resizing sprites and adding new sprites. There are tutorials on WAH. I'm sure you already know this and have thought of these features ages ago...

Just wanted to add my two cents!

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Hey HackMew!

If you are releasing a new version of overworld editor, (which by the way I LOVE!), may I suggest adding functionality for resizing sprites and adding new sprites. There are tutorials on WAH. I'm sure you already know this and have thought of these features ages ago...

Just wanted to add my two cents!
Well.. yes.. He thought about this as soon as the tutorials where released ;)
XSE is priority now, but I think the other tools will get updates as soon -HackMew- has some time for them.

Swampert 22

Years
Oh right thats cool! I'll look forward to that, the tutorials are fairly easy to follow, but not very n00b friendly.

Fortunadamente, puedo entender el espanol!

From, the trial of XSE, I find it fantastic and a real hacking gem! It makes scripting effortless!
By the way, thanks for the quick responce D-Trogh!

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
Years
But i don't know what to put in the boxes...
I don't understand what the different things are for.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
k55sol.jpg

Swampert 22

Years
Fantastic news! Can't wait to see what you've added since the beta Hackmew, and this will at last stop the useless posts saying:

'ZOMG Wen is de XSE out' XD

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
hello at all
hackmew please answer me xse have a MORE flags and special for emerald version and other version

Last edited:

Jamiras843

Dee-dee-dee
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2013
Will XSE be Vista friendly? Pokescript and Scripted arent really... both only work half the time.

clixier

"Pokemon Aquaragon Creator"
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2010
Hackmew your overworld editor doesn't work for me....it saids ERROR 9 (SUBSCRIPT OUT OF RANGE)...

wat do i do with it?

Back