• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
1st option,that sounds pretty cool!

Would you rather have a mudkip say "mud-kip" over and over again or educate a magikarp?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
firsT ONE! Second one sounds like its drop dead boring!

As a dude. Would you rather get circumcised by a drunk Scyther Or deep throat a living Caterpie

Reactions: Her

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
deep throat a living caterpie,not sure about the 1st one....

would you rather have a conversation with a retarded gothitelle or get hit by extreme speed?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Second one!, the first one must be painful to the mind.

Would you rather run your tongue across ten feet of Seismitoed skin from head to toe or lay down, pretend you're a Lickilicky and have Mewtwo teabag over your head?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
2, i dont like seismitoad

would u rather be taught to fly by snorlax or throw up caterpies for an hour nonstop every day

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
2, I'd Rather Ride a Pokemon, becoz later i fly then i drop down den i die.

Would you rather catch a Shiny Zoroark or a Shiny Magikarp?

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Shiny magikarp! Duh.....It's way better than zorarak!
would you rather jump of a cliff and land on a herd of maractus or get a chance to look at a shednija's back?

MMSCBF

Beginning Something-er
Years
Hiya. :3
I think looking in the back of a Shedinja. I'd like to give others the truth about looking in the back. Not as painful from cute-looking Pokemon as to a spiritual essence being sucked out of my body.

Now, would you rather . . .
Own a Magnezone radiating a huge magnetic field, destroying your hard disk drive(s) in your computer (if no solid state drive(s)), or get constantly beaten with a spoon everyday, everywhere, by a Mr. Mime?

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
1st Option duhhh!LOL!

Would you rather pick up 9000 Master Balls or a Magikarp saying "HELP", on the floor?

MMSCBF

Beginning Something-er
Years
Pick up those balls, and then use one of them to capture that Magikarp.
Yes.

Would you rather be forced to rescue a Venipede from danger, knowing you'll get affected by its Poison Point, or be forced to dig holes through where aggressive Excadrill and Drilbur are active?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Second one! At least I get a work out by digging that stuff before I die lol.

Would you rather be a Nosepass whose nose is naturally plugged-shut or pick Probopass's nose in public, public as in a large crowd with camera crews covering you and showing you to the world.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
1st one god knows what is in his nose

Would you rather piss off a Gyarados or Try to Carry a Snorlax To Indigo Plateau From Pallet town

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
1st one, i actually have the ability to RUN.

would you rather hug a ferroseed or to have a diagla use roar of time right in your ears?

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
2nd option Better deaf then dead!

Would you rather kill a Riolu Or Beat the elite Four naked and with only a lv.1 Burmy

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
2nd option,LIKE A BOSS

would you rather have a grovyle always steal your food or to have a scizor bash you in the head for a whole day

Back