• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Ahh life is like that I suppose. You just have to remember that not everyone is friendly or they might of had a bad day or something like that. But I can understand, it happens quite often so you're not alone! Also Nepal sounds like an interesting place, what's it like there? :3

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Haha location does matter.
*snip*
Stumbled upon this picture a long time ago.

Just found the pic this reminded me of.

childhood-obesity-and-mcdonalds-advert-248.jpg

Sir Codin

It's 11:30pm here in California and I'm going to bed. Hopefully I can wake up in time to study for a quiz before class starts.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Now it's 7:47 where I live and, thanks to the cold I caught, I'm not going to school today.
What's up everyone?

Gabri

m8
Years
I missed the music talk. And I have to say, the music tastes in here are pretty decent.

Yay for only one class (9.30-11.00) at Wednesdays!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
It's 4pm and I just got out of bed.

To be fair last night was my 21st party, and I got to sleep at around 7am.

my 21st isn't until Thursday though.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So you will be 21 Thursday Somniac?

Indeed. I'm going out again tonight, so I'll be hideously hungover on my birthday knowing my friends habits to buy shots. Probably not the best plan but ah well.

21 isn't as big of a deal here as it is in the states, as we can drink from 18.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nope. Already done. c:
Now I'm just recoloring a Volcarona sprite and listening to music.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Everybody is fine, and nobody is alright. The earth is square but the sky is round. I have no idea why, but today I'm in a philosophical mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back