• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Hey man Great Post...
But ur links r dead yaar..
plz check it out 1ce again..
n ya i need cheats 4 rare candy n masterballs...

thankx in advance

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I think this needs to be fixxed, the Pokemon all evolve at the wrong levels and they learn moves there not supposed to know, like Caterpie isn't supposed to know Sand Attack, and Pichu is supposed to already know Thundershock from the very beginning, but it doesn't learn Tackle now

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
Just out of curiosity, can the male nidoran be caught in the same location as the female nidoran.
Btw this is a great game kudos to you all once again.

There is no male Nidoran anymore. In case you haven't noticed, what used to be the female Nidoran is 50% male and 50% female. The males and females will evolve appropriately.

Hey man Great Post...
But ur links r dead yaar..
plz check it out 1ce again..
n ya i need cheats 4 rare candy n masterballs...

Don't ask stupid questions. Type with proper spelling and grammar. Read the FAQ.

I think this needs to be fixxed, the Pokemon all evolve at the wrong levels and they learn moves there not supposed to know, like Caterpie isn't supposed to know Sand Attack, and Pichu is supposed to already know Thundershock from the very beginning, but it doesn't learn Tackle now

I spiced things up a bit. Your old guides won't work anymore.

Big Update: Holon Region Prototypes

Keep in mind that these are PROTOTYPES. These are random brainstorms I thought of a while ago. The maps are by colcolstyles, our Holon Region mapper.

Region Map North of Kanto and Johto, South of Orre, Southeast of Almia, Far southwest of Sinnoh
Route H-01 Connects Indigo Plateau and Mintale Town
Route H-07 Ignore the beach tiles
Route H-09 Ignore the beach tiles
Route H-19 Camerran Palace is to the west, gigantic lake that you can dive into in the south

Again, these are not the final versions so don't get too excited.

Last edited:

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years

Big Update: Holon Region Prototypes

Keep in mind that these are PROTOTYPES. These are random brainstorms I thought of a while ago. The maps are by colcolstyles, our Holon Region mapper.

Region Map North of Kanto and Johto, South of Orre, Southeast of Almia, Far southwest of Sinnoh
Route H-01 Connects Indigo Plateau and Mintale Town
Route H-07 Ignore the beach tiles
Route H-09 Ignore the beach tiles
Route H-19 Camerran Palace is to the west, gigantic lake that you can dive into in the south

Again, these are not the final versions so don't get too excited.
Route H-19 seems a bit difficult to travel on. Is that the way it is meant to be? I also noticed that there is a LOT of trees in your maps.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
The Holon maps look nice even though there seem to be too many trees for each map. We will figure out a storyline for Holon once we finish the entire map of this region.
:cool:

Btw, someone on rmxp.org found a bug about the grapefruit islands event. The Snorlax didn't disappear even after you beat or capture it. Apparently a wrong switch was activated and I have fixed this issue in my game file. I'm really sorry for failing to make a completely bugfree Pokemon HOF v1.3...

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
No, there are not too many trees. This is how the region is meant to be: full of rough, mountainous terrain with plenty of trees and waterways. It's a wild, untamed region.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
cool, the updates look cool, is there any Pokemon yet that you want me to recolor pink Hall of Famer

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2011
Can someone please remove the bug for when you try to enter the game corner in Celedon City without a coin case and the game freezes when you try to leave? I want to keep playing but there is nothing I can do.. because I saved. Thanks for your help.

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
Years
I think that is a new bug reported, thanks for noticing it!
Anyway, what I suggest is to not leave the game corner without a coin case, that might help...(Sorry about my sense of humour!)

vivek_chat

Need a Mapper? Remember me!
Years
I was wondering, the holon region does not exist neither in the Anime or the Console Games(GBA,GBC,NDS) so where is this mysterious region coming from??:knockedou

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2009
i have one suggestion, don't use rapidshare its very slow, i recommend filefront, its quick and swift. filefront.com

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i found a bug every time i use the poke flute next to snorlax my game crashes can u plz fix it i wanna keep on playing btw this game is awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back