• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Yes you an. And there's a help thread in the scrapbox for this stuff. Just read the 493 posts first.

Years
In case you dont know, remtaches are based on the time events (like berry trees, kurt, etc), so dont try for a rematch while thats 'coming back' as such. Run around a bit, then try agian. Unless you really are unlucky.

You know, i have just done the celebi event and used up a few apricorns and got a few balls...and still haven't had a rematch. perhaps the rate of the rematches could be modified a little?
cus im deprived of battles, and the league is so easy...

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2008
awesome

I had it wrong. This is good. Beta5 is far more better than 4. I would recommend it to everyone.

Later!

Years
now what exactly do you mean by i cant play this?
and perhaps for all you people who are having trouble, go to the help thread that can be found in the scrapbox, it's hard to miss

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2011
I have a problem with this game everytime I open the start menu the emulator crashes. I tried patching diffrent fire red roms but there all turn out the same.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
A GBA Emulator on my iPhone called gpSphone. V4 of Shiny Gold worked perfectly on that emulator.
Really?! Then where did you get gpSphone because I would like to download it!
But you should download VisualBoyAdvance cause all other emulators won't
work with RubySaphireEmerald or FireRed LeafGreen roms, and this also includes Shiny Gold cause it's a FireRed hack!
You can download it at here,
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/vba/VisualBoyAdvance-1.7.2.zip

Last edited:

thegreatlord

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Um, is there a reason why the original isn't working anymore? I get a "Corrupt File" during installation or when it's extracted, there's nothing there.

thegreatlord

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
Right,

I am having trouble loading this mod in general. Got the Rom, Got VBA installed, both run fine when I load it up. The problem is that, when I change the ISP to my Rom format file, which was, .gba, it loads up as a white screen and nothing else. Any suggestions?

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2011
Really?! Then where did you get gpSphone because I would like to download it!
But you should download VisualBoyAdvance cause all other emulators won't
work with RubySaphireEmerald or FireRed LeafGreen roms, and this also includes Shiny Gold cause it's a FireRed hack!
You can download it at here,

The GBA emulator for the iPhone is avaliable for download through the Installer Application you get when you Jailbreak your iPhone.

I allready have the visualboyadvance I just though that since V4 worked on the iPhone GBA emualtor so should V5. I mean everything else works excepth for the start menu.

Back