• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Username: robin22gongon (*up there in top-left corner of my post! see it?*)
Reason for joining: Because I simply love Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Naruto SD
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Konoha / Hidden Leaf Village
Answer the current topic: Who is your favorite of all the Legendary Sannin and why?

I think Jiraiya is my most favorable one. He may be a total prankster, a friggin' pervert and a very thick guy but he's a lot like Naruto, and he died with a smile on his face. That's who heroes are; people who die with a smile.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Welcome to the club, robin22gongon :D

Didn't some enemies die with a smile on their face tho? Are they heroes now? :D xD

And nice userbar, Zameric. Just a little thing, can you do it with colors that represents the village? Or that won't look good? If you didn't try it yet, do it and see how it comes out! :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Welcome to the club, robin22gongon :D

Didn't some enemies die with a smile on their face tho? Are they heroes now? :D xD

And nice userbar, Zameric. Just a little thing, can you do it with colors that represents the village? Or that won't look good? If you didn't try it yet, do it and see how it comes out! :D

Which ones? Itachi? Yes, I consider him a hero too. Minato and Kushina? Yes.

AND of course they're not heroes if they died with a maniacal smile.

And @Zameric, why don't you make more? And different versions? ^^

Peace.

BTW guys, why isn't there a Hidden Rock Village?

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't think Jz reads the manga so he doesn't know about what made Itachi a true hero.
The userbars are great. Just sayin'

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You'll like him even more later. ;)
About the manga...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Oh OKAY! Hmm.... Mwahahahah! Oops wrong laugh.

*SPOILER ALERT*
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ooops, I don't think people who follow the anime only knew this but however I think Naruto will be truly happy.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Robin, don't forget to not talk about recent events in the anime/manga without the spoilers, so it won't spoil the fun for the others :)

I'll make a new topic!

If you played any Naruto game, who is your favorite person to use in a Naruto game? Could be more than one.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Robin, don't forget to not talk about recent events in the anime/manga without the spoilers, so it won't spoil the fun for the others :)

I'll make a new topic!

If you played any Naruto game, who is your favorite person to use in a Naruto game? Could be more than one.

Edited my post.

BOT: Of course my first choice is Naruto (KCM or Sage Mode if available but if not, just the normal one would do), second is Itachi especially when his Jutsu is Amaterasu (FTW Multi Hits do it again and again your opponent won't even budge 'cause he'll suck), Sasuke (Susanoo if available) then Rock Lee for his formidable speed.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hello and welcome to the Naruto club, robin22gongon. :)

Dangelitus said:
Looks very nice that bar.

Have you thought about the possibility that the bar is green?

In honor to the leaf XD.

Anyway, i think looks cool :cool:
robin22gongon said:
And @Zameric, why don't you make more? And different versions? ^^
The color scheme I chose is based on Naruto's colors, did you notice?
And the thing is, I planned to make a version for each village.
The banner with keep the same general theme, but I'll change the symbol and wording.
I just want to see what you guys thought of that one before went on with the rest.
I'm glad that you guys like it.
Maybe I'll make unique userbars for each village after I finish these.

LilJz1234 said:
I'll make a new topic!

I played Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 a little while ago at my friend's house.
Even though I was mostly button mashing, I was doing pretty well with Kakuto as my main fighter and Orochimaru and Sasuke as support. :p
I hope something like UNS3 comes out for the Wii I, that might actually incentivize me enough to buy a Wii U.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
@Zameric, @Dangelitus and @Liljz1234; happy to see guys finding 8 gates Awsome :D
not bad 4 a guy know only Taijustu without Genj or Ninj!

#If you played any Naruto game, who is your favorite person to use in a Naruto game? Could be more than one:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Answering the topic :
Sasuke with Susano'o, Amaterasu and the Mangyeko Sharingan
Rock Lee with his gates open and incredible speed
Itachi for the same as Sasuke
Naruto only in Sage Mode.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Answering the topic:
On the wii-> Shikamaru I just love his movements, Tenten just because apparently I'm the best in playing Tenten.
On the ps against my sister-> Hanabi just because Hanabi is kind of useless and it makes me feel high and mighty when I win against her with Hanabi XD.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
What kind of attacks/abilities does Hanabi have in the game you play, AzuPazu?

Hey guys, I went and made the rest of the userbars.
I made one for pretty much every village, even though not all are in the club yet.
NarutoFanClubLeaf_zpsb9271026.png

NarutoFanClubMist_zpse798c196.png

NarutoFanClubGrass_zps2b9f2895.png

NarutoFanClubSand_zps731c6245.png

NarutoFanClubSound_zps5bf90b77.png

NarutoFanClubWaterfall_zpse09f5b8a.png

NarutoFanClubRain_zps71131316.png

NarutoFanClubRock_zpsfab13fa5.png

NarutoFanClubCloud_zpsc5cbcf2c.png

NarutoFanClubWhirlpool_zpse383b137.png

(I think that's the order in which they appeared in the series)
What do you guys think about them now?

Also, I think JNathan is supposed to be Chunin rank now.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I think they should be re-sized so we can see the symbol of each village.
I'm also curious as to what abilities Hanabi possess except the Byakugan in your game AzuPazu.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
What do you mean by resized?
I made the bars 350x19 which is standard for userbars.
The images are a little bit taller to incorporate the village symbols.
I tried to size the symbols so I could fit them in-between the two groups of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back