• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Younger sister?

What'd you eat at the Chinese resturaunt? : 3

Yep, I have a younger sister. Her name is Danielle. She did live with us, but she moved in her friend's house last summer. She and her friend, along with her friend's younger sister, will be coming with me to Tekkshocon in less then two weeks. ^_^

We had lots of yummy stuff to eat, like fried rice, lover's chicken, eggrolls, sushi, fried wontons, japanese chicken, and Ice cream.

Also, I got Regigigas at Toys R Us on Saturday, so I'll be able to get all three Regis with it on Platilum.

And I was happy seeing Shirley again on the first two episodes of the second season.<3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow it seems you guys had fun for past couple of days. ^^ I can't wait til I get to see my younger brother in May. Well it isn't that young, lol. He is only three years younger than me.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Yep, I have a younger sister. Her name is Danielle. She did live with us, but she moved in her friend's house last summer. She and her friend, along with her friend's younger sister, will be coming with me to Tekkshocon in less then two weeks. ^_^

We had lots of yummy stuff to eat, like fried rice, lover's chicken, eggrolls, sushi, fried wontons, japanese chicken, and Ice cream.

Also, I got Regigigas at Toys R Us on Saturday, so I'll be able to get all three Regis with it on Platilum.

And I was happy seeing Shirley again on the first two episodes of the second season.<3
lol Awesome! All that food! rofl@ getting regigigas

Oh so it's Hotaru / Sailor Saturn? Cool. I haven't found enough good pictures of her to make a theme yet, unfortunately.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep that is her. Yeah there are not that many good pictures of her. Most of the time you will see her in wallpaper or something. I bet you will find something.

But anyway, did you know Code Geass is in hiatus for the time being, Misty Lover?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh yeah Naruto is on hiatus too. But unlike Code Geass they got the dub ready. They just need to show the episodes on tv. Which they haven't done. 10 more episodes and they pulled the plug on it. :/

Well at least Code Geass will be back in May. ^^ And you are right Chi. The voice actor does Suzaku and Sasuke. XD

But anyway, how have you been doing MistyLover? =D

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Oh yeah Naruto is on hiatus too. But unlike Code Geass they got the dub ready. They just need to show the episodes on tv. Which they haven't done. 10 more episodes and they pulled the plug on it. :/

Well at least Code Geass will be back in May. ^^ And you are right Chi. The voice actor does Suzaku and Sasuke. XD

But anyway, how have you been doing MistyLover? =D

I am happy to see two episodes of Shirley every Saturday. <3

Also, I'm doing great! I got to go to Tekko yesterday. I got to meet Johnny! ^_^

22sa

Years
Billy, do you happen to have an idea which episodes Misty let her hair down?

I'm not talking about Misty Mermaid, but other episodes.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am glad you had a nice time in the convention. You are so lucky! You got to meet Johnny, omg awesome.

Hmmm, wait...I think she had her hair down in one episode when her and Ash where going to this island to get Lapras. I forgot the name of the episode though. I could be wrong though. XD Don't take my word for it.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, I was happy to meet Johnny! I got to tell him he did a really great job on episode 13 of the second season. ^_^ That episode will be on this weekend.

I do know a few episodes where Misty had her hair down. She first had it down in the episode The Ghost of Maiden's Peak. Another one I can think of is in Pokemon Heroes. Also, the episode you were talking about is the one where they met Professor Ivy. She is sleeping with her hair down in one part.

She's had her hair down many times thoughout the show. Those are the ones I can think of right at this moment. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am glad you are back watching Code Geass. Man, the time went by fast. Well I am going to be gone for a week. I am going to Vegas with my family. It is going to be so fun! I just want to say goodbye. I will be back soon. *hugs* ^_^

Years
I'd like to see Shirley in a side ponytail. XD

Yeah! I recoreded it, but have yet to watch it because I've been so busy. XD

22sa

Years
She doesn't look good enough in those episodes =[

Know any episodes in Jhoto where Misty lets her hair down?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I'd like to see Shirley in a side ponytail. XD

Yeah! I recoreded it, but have yet to watch it because I've been so busy. XD

I'd like to as well. She'd look so cute! <3 I think that would make a really cute fan art of her. Shirley dressed like Misty, and Misty dressed like Shirley. ^_^ It's great to see you recorded it. You'll get to watch more sooneror later. Which reminds me, I still have yet to get the third set of the first season of Geass! Heck, the first one of R2 will be coming out this Summer!

Also, the one that killed her died in last Saturday's episode. I was happy that Lulu did think of her.

Also, I forget exactly which episodes in Johto Misty had her hair down in. She had it down a few times. Pokemon Heroes was one of them.

Years
Oh no, I forgot to record it. ;_; Oh well, I've already seen it. I just like seeing how the English voices are compared to the Japanese. XD

Yay Rolo~

Back