• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Get-Together 2009 - Ultimate Trivia Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Doesn't look like The Saint was Crucified? More like:
Jolteon and Glaceon

EDIT: lol @ Cherii

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
Years
ok, I gotta sleep too or I´ll get death... lol, I´ll see the winners tomorrow!! good luck to everybody!

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
Can I compete in this? or am I too late?

Tch... Way late to answer this it seems but---
Obviously Jolteon,and from raising my Glaceon is how I know
_The answer is these two,Glaceon and Jolteon_

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Technically, anyone can join in.. but if you join in too late, you probably won't be playing to win, remember that. D: Just because the original people that started from the get-go will have had more time to build up points.

Anyhoo.. I'm back to question ask. Even though I think Frozen Fun's questions were better, but what can you do? xD;

Question 16!
Which Fire type Pokemon most commonly assists Officer Jenny in the anime series?

Bay

Years
Growlithe. Love that puppy! XD

Edit: Should have my Officer Jenny from Nothing, Everything use that Pokemon instead of a Tropius, lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Pfffft, even though I already lost this, the answer to the question reminded me of a very funny blooper in Pokemon, where Officer Jenny called Growlithe "Arcanine". Now, she could've been hallucinating or perhaps she nicknamed it Arcanine. But, as far as I'm concerned, neither works XD

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Moltres.. xD
Officer Jenny would be idolized by many if that were true.

& Yeah, Yuyuko, I remember that as well. XD Ranted about it in a thread here, at one point.

Jake, Luck, and Bay got it.

Growlithe ftw!

Question 17:
Which Pokemon character, in both the games and the anime, has a rather cocky attitude, seems to be impatient, and is alwayyyss on the go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back