• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

4th Gen Let's brag about our Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
Re-Post of the original "Let's rave about our Pokemon."

My Meganium is amazing. It moped the floor with Clair's Kingdra with Magical Leaf, Synthesis, and Poison Powder combination.

I love my Gengar as well, it easily destroyed Whitney's Miltank with Focus Blast. OHKO.

Years
i love my machamp, it took out most of karen's pokemon and a few of lances before i switched to dragonite.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
Years
My Ratata is SOOOOOO cool!
Haha, I didn't know Joey Youngster was a member of PokéCommunity. :)

I have to say that my Arcanine and Charizard have a lot of chemistry, specially when it comes to Double Battle. Fire + Fire = Beasts. They completely owned Lance and his Dragonite.

Electrovenom

Often lost in thought
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 23, 2010
My Jolteon's not like other Jolteon, you know? It's like in the top percentage of Jolteon.

Mind you, OHKO'ed Lance's Gyarados ;)

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
Years
That's NOTHING. my Feraligatr OHKO'd one of Lance's Dragonite, not to mention his Charizard. And my Alakazam OHKO'd all of Koga's Pokemon bar Foretress, though he does have a type advantage :3 And both were like 10 levels below or something.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
Years
just wanted to let you guys know, my super bibarel wrecks teams
yesterday it just took down a geodude, no sweat, im thinking about calling it old spice ya know?
halolz-dot-com-pokemondiamondpearlplatinum-starfox-doabibarelroll.jpg

LevawitzWolfcat

Leader Of The Wolfcat Clan
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
My Latias is amazing! Ever since I caught it on HG, it has been my favorite companion! It always snuggles up to me or hugs me suddenly when I turn to talk to it, and it is an amazing pokemon in battle! Hyper Beam, Draco Meteor, Psychic, and Dragonbreath! I lovee it so! <3 ^^ *sounds like he's obssessed with his Pokemon... on a Video Game* ._.'

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
My Darkrai owns, just so you know. :-P
He's level 100, and he still has his "stock" moveset, consisting of Dark Void, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse and Nasty Plot. I would like to switch it up some, but I'm just too lazy to do so. Too bad my online battle friend on the East Coast (his name will not be disclosed) has one as well. He can take out my team in a matter of seconds.
...And my Luxray can see right through you. No, really. He can.

Years
Well i got a hacked shiny Magikarp off the GTS that knows 'Hyper Beam', 'Psychic', 'Earthquake' and finaly the most epic move ever 'Splash'.

it compleatly mops the floor with all pokemon :)

But my own pokemon that i want to brag about is my shiny ninetails that know heatwave. it pwns all pokemon exept ground n water types.

ichuesther

The girl with the Charizard.
Years
My Charizard is absolutely phenomenal. He might not be the highest of levels ,(Although I had a level 100 but then my file got deleted -_-) He's still the best.
He has awesome moves and it's super fast :D
He took out Blastoise in a heartbeat and he loves me.
And notice how I don't refer to him as "it"
Puahahaa.
And he's still the best. Naturally raised and everything. And by Naturally i mean i don't pay attention to perfecting him by having to have ev trained him (I'm too stupid for that anyway, and impatient, plus he doesn't need it since he's already perfect.)

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 22, 2015
Well my Rattata is in the top percentage of Rattata. (Joey quote xD)

E… I don't know… I got a pretty good EV trained Shiny Charizard. THAT WILL PWN YOU ALL!!

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
my luxray be makin peoples moms turn white.....

Now that just ain't right....

My Alakazam doesn't just bend spoons with his psychic powers, he also bends circuits with them. You should hear the crazy noises coming from an Atari Punk Console I built for him. And he doesn't even have to tweak the controls. Heck, he doesn't even have to be in the same building as the noisemaker.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
My Lapras OHKO/THKO'd all of Lances Pokemon. Now that's what I call Top Percentage.

The battle went like this:

Foe sent out Gyarados!
Go Lapras!
Lapras used Rain Dance.
Gyarados used Dragon Pulse.
Lapras used Thunder.
OHKO.

Foe sent out Dragonite!
Dragonite used Thunder!
Lapras used Ice Beam!
OHKO

Foe sent out Dragonite!
Dragonite used Fire Blast
Lapras used Ice Beam!
OHKO

Foe sent out Dragonite!
Dragonite used Dragon Rush - Missed
Lapras used Ice Beam
OHKO

Foe sent out Aerodactyl!
Aerodactyl used Aerial Ace!
Lapras used Surf (Now at 10 HP)
OHKO

Foe sent out Charizard
Hyper Potion on Lapras
Charizard used Fire Fang
Charizard used Fire Fang
Lapras used Surf
Charizard used Fire Fang
Lapras used Surf
2HKO

Foe sent out Dragonite!
Dragonite used Dragon Rush
Lapras used Ice Beam
OHKO

TOP PERCENTAGE

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I have 14 Chansey's without waiting for a swarm. All caught by me on HG.

Just having that many itself is something to brag about. I got lazy though so I might just leave my total at 14 for a little while longer.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
Years
My Alakazam and Hypno together whoop some serious ass... and the rest of my team too, but not as good as Alakazam and Hypno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back