• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Has anyone got a sprite from HG/SS of the bike overworld (not being ridden, on display like in the shop)

WackyTurtle

Developer
Years
I need these sprites resized so they are not tiny in the RMXP game.
ow1.PNG

I tried using MSPaint, Photoshop CS5, and GIMP but the image just gets distorted in all of the programs. May I have these resized to the normal size with out the image getting distorted?

Never mind. My previous post has been deleted.

Jalorda Serpent, don't listen to the flame part of Wacky Turtle lol
Try Stretch/skew by 200%

You can do this if you really wanna learn, plus Google is a good help

Really, really sorry about my stupid comment. I didn't mean to offend at all - I guess I was in an impatient mood or something lol. Anyway I started making games without knowing anything (so I guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite) but a bunch of really useful tutorials set me on my way;

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/tutorial/mspaint
Go down to Chapter 3 - Image Scaling, I only recently found this out and it's way easier to do than stretch/skew. You can even select certain areas to rescale and everything...
http://www.rmxp.tigerseye.uk.com/
This is where I learnt most of my mapping/eventing knowledge. It's only about the default RPGXP but most of the info can still apply to Pokémon RPGXP games.

This ought to help and, when in doubt, consult the notes of Pokémon Essentials. I know that this probably doesn't belong in requests, but I don't care, I wanted to say I was sorry, so there :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2011
Hello! I'm new to the forums, but i'd still like to request something...
I would like Gary Oak as a Pokemon professor for my Pokemon game (for the intro part, i need the front shot, and of course a sprite), which i'm making using Pokemon Essentials.

Sincerely thank you in advance, full credit will be given to the maker(s)

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
I was wondering if anybody had any full regions i could use because in my game you will have the option to visit them at diffrent points in the game. Credit to any one who has them.

flamz321

Redefining the arts...
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
Hey could anyone make running sprites in the Black/White styles for this guy I made? Not too good with running...

heroboy.jpg

qw13

Please do not read this text.
Years
I need BW Tackle, Pound and Scratch animations. I searched but they are nowhere. Can someone help me?

Is there anyone here?

Last edited:
Years
Needed:

Pokemon HGSS trainer card and back (all frames) sprites of the hero (you) in goldenrod when you have the team rocket costume on (both male and female).

Thanks in advance (if you can help - I seriously looked everywhere, and I can't seem to emulate so I can't rip...)

Pokeshadow13

Years
Is there any possibility of a script being made? Or maybe not even a script. Just something made :/

What I would like is a script or what ever in which when approaching the edge of a map, instead of the character staying in the centre and the map moved around, creating the annoying blackness around the edge of maps, there would be a script that made it so when the player arrived at the edge of the map, then it would stop the screen from moving and revealing the edge of darkness?

Sorry if there's already a post about this, I wasn't quite sure what to search for and there's like a million posts on here... :/

Any help is appreciated. :D

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Can i have all the Pokemon B/W animated backsprites?
I googled alot to find them but i didn't.
Anyone who helps will get a cookie.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Does anyone have a Gen 3 sprite collection (charsets?)
Similar to Avatars kit (which is down), but with more. Pleaaaaase

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2011
Hello! I'm new to the forums, but i'd still like to request something...
I would like Gary Oak as a Pokemon professor for my Pokemon game (for the intro part, i need the front shot, and of course a sprite), which i'm making using Pokemon Essentials.

Sincerely thank you in advance, full credit will be given to the maker(s)

So any progress on this? Please?
Ok, i did some diggin' and didn't find what i was looking for, but found a nice pic for you to use as reference:
fc04.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/354/a/b/The_Sexiest_Pokemon_Professor_by_Serain.jpg
CREDITS GO TO SERAIN FROM DEVIANTART!

Last edited:

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Does anyone know if someone has publicly released B/W overworlds for people, as well as a B/W sea autotile? If so, would you mind sending me a link to them?

Tsuka23

Que hi farem..
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2012
Does anyone know if someone has publicly released B/W overworlds for people, as well as a B/W sea autotile? If so, would you mind sending me a link to them?

I´ve used this and this overworlds for my 5th Gen projects. They aren´t custom; they were ripped by Barubary. If you are looking for custom ones, try searching a bit in here and dA in general.

And for water tiles.. I´ve got this by UltimoSpriter but they aren´t autotiles. In the description is a link for ponds and lakes autotiles.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I´ve used this and this overworlds for my 5th Gen projects. They aren´t custom; they were ripped by Barubary. If you are looking for custom ones, try searching a bit in here and dA in general.

And for water tiles.. I´ve got this by UltimoSpriter but they aren´t autotiles. In the description is a link for ponds and lakes autotiles.

Oh, I already know where to find the overworlds, I was just wondering if anyone had put them in RMXP format to save me some tedious work. As for the tiles, I've seen those, what I'm really looking for is an animated ocean tile, I already have the pond autotile.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Oh, I already know where to find the overworlds, I was just wondering if anyone had put them in RMXP format to save me some tedious work. As for the tiles, I've seen those, what I'm really looking for is an animated ocean tile, I already have the pond autotile.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4212314/bw characters.rar

I really don't know who to give credit to for those. My friend Venom12 gave me the link to them.

Back