• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Magic Wonders (Psychic Type Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
The Magic Wonders

tumblr_ljedgauFIm1qdwy1io1_500.png

Join if you like Psychic Types​

Rules:

1. Follow all of the PC and Pokemon Club Rules.
2. Don't Spam.
3. Choose one unevolved Psychic types and one Fully evolved Psychic type upon joining. You may nickname them.
4. Try to be Active.
5. The main Thing, Enjoy!

Sign-Up Form:

Username: Aryan143
Partner Pokemon: Alakazam and Smoochum
Reason for joining: I made this club and I love Psychic Type pokemon a lot.
Answer to the current topic:

Psychic type Pokemons:

abra.png
kadabra.png
alakazam.png
slowpoke.png
slowbro.png
drowzee.png
hypno.png
exeggcute.png
exeggutor.png
starmie.png
mr-mime.png
jynx.png
mewtwo.png
mew.png
natu.png
xatu.png
espeon.png
slowking.png
unown-a.png
wobbuffet.png
girafarig-f.png
smoochum.png
lugia.png
celebi.png
ralts.png
kirlia.png
gardevoir.png
meditite.png
medicham.png
spoink.png
grumpig.png
lunatone.png
solrock.png
baltoy.png
claydol.png
chimecho.png
wynaut.png
beldum.png
metagross.png
380.png
latios.png
jirachi.png
deoxys-normal.png
chingling.png
bronzor.png
bronzong.png
mime-jr.png
gallade.png
uxie.png
mesprit.png
azelf.png
cresselia.png
victini.png
munna.png
musharna.png
woobat.png
swoobat.png
darmanitan-zen.png
sigilyph.png
gothita.png
gothorita.png
gothitelle.png
solosis.png
duosion.png
reuniclus.png
elgyem.png
beheeyem.png
meloetta-aria.png

List of Members:

Aryan143(Owner)
065MS.png
238MS.png

Olli97(Member)
249MS.png
079MS.png

Seraphimon-sama(Donator)
280MS.png
380MS.png

Hikari10(Member)
576MS.png
605MS.png

jerichob10(Member)
280MS.png
202MS.png

Umbr30n(Donator)
280MS.png
150MS.png

AlexOzzyCake(Member)
436MS.png
437MS.png

CourageHound(Member)
080MS.png
528MS.png

Points System:

Join this Club: 5 points
Answer the current topic: 10 points
Making a banner/userbar: 15 points Max
Event: 10 to 30 points
New Topic: 5 points​

Awards:

50 points: Choose another unevolved Psychic type.
100 points: Evolve one of your Psychic types.
200 points: Recieve something.
400 points: Evolve one of your Psychic types.
500 points: Recieve something
800 points: Shinymize one of your pokemon.
1000 points: Recieve a Psychic type Legendary.
2000 points: Recieve one fully evolved Psychic type or evolve one of your pokemon.
4000 points: Recieve a Shiny Psychic Type legendary.​

Levels:

Member: Given to you when you join the club.
Fan: Get 50 points.
Donator: Contribute a Banner/Userbar.
Super Fan: Get 500 points.
Moderator: When I deem you worthy.
Super Mod: Get 1000 points as a Moderator.
Administator: Get 3000 points as a Moderator and win at least one competition.
Owner: Only I can get this rank.​

Current Topics:

What is your favourite Psychic type pokemon? (Used)
Name a good moveset for Alakazam.

Banners:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Username: Olli97
Partner Pokemon: Slowpoke and Lugia
Reason for joining: Psychic types, one of the more rare typings we see. Honestly, I always hated going up against Psychic types, since I never have any Dark or Ghost types to help me, and I always seem to forget their typing, but in the same way, I've always loved using them, because generally they're just very strong with awesome moves. While it isn't my favourite, the Abra line is probably the one I usually end up using out of any, because if you get the right moves, it's a killer.

What is your favourite Psychic type pokemon?

Yet again we go back to a topic involving Lugia. Oh Lugia, although you may not look like a bird, you will always be one in my eyes :D

Lugia is most definitely the Pokemon in almost every category where it could be include where I'd choose it as my favourite, mainly due to the time I spent looking for and using Lugia all throughout my Silver. I didn't get to catch it 'till just about after I'd completed the game, because honestly, even after searching for a long time, I didn't have a clue where to find it, and I had no clue at the time that you could look such stuff up on the internet. I was set on looking for Lugia after I'd seen my brothers team get wiped by one in a battle against one of his friends, taking down his team consisting of level 100's since, since my brother set to catch all the Pokemon available in his games and level them all up to 100, although the internal battery died, and all that was lost D: But yeah, I didn't know anything about EV or IV's (which worked differently in the second generation games though) at the time, and when it came to moves I just went for anything physical and with high power, so I doubt it would be any good competitively if I used it at the time, but I just thought it was really strong and went on a quest to find it. Took a long time, but one day I finally found it hidden away deep in Whirl Isles. So naturally when I found it, I used it all the time, and it was really strong. I think I kept that exact Lugia throughout my games for a long time, trading it over and back whenever I started over, even though I couldn't use it for the entire first part of the game, although I didn't really care, I loved that Lugia. Aaaand, then one day I borrowed my game to a friend because he wanted to try it out. Never got it back ;'(

So to this day, my beloved Lugia is forever lost, although it still lives on in my memories, and I will continue to share them with everyone, so that one day my Lugia will return to me, and I will be blessed with eternal happiness :D

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Username: Olli97
Partner Pokemon: Slowpoke and Lugia
Reason for joining: Psychic types, one of the more rare typings we see. Honestly, I always hated going up against Psychic types, since I never have any Dark or Ghost types to help me, and I always seem to forget their typing, but in the same way, I've always loved using them, because generally they're just very strong with awesome moves. While it isn't my favourite, the Abra line is probably the one I usually end up using out of any, because if you get the right moves, it's a killer.

Yet again we go back to a topic involving Lugia. Oh Lugia, although you may not look like a bird, you will always be one in my eyes :D

Lugia is most definitely the Pokemon in almost every category where it could be include where I'd choose it as my favourite, mainly due to the time I spent looking for and using Lugia all throughout my Silver. I didn't get to catch it 'till just about after I'd completed the game, because honestly, even after searching for a long time, I didn't have a clue where to find it, and I had no clue at the time that you could look such stuff up on the internet. I was set on looking for Lugia after I'd seen my brothers team get wiped by one in a battle against one of his friends, taking down his team consisting of level 100's since, since my brother set to catch all the Pokemon available in his games and level them all up to 100, although the internal battery died, and all that was lost D: But yeah, I didn't know anything about EV or IV's (which worked differently in the second generation games though) at the time, and when it came to moves I just went for anything physical and with high power, so I doubt it would be any good competitively if I used it at the time, but I just thought it was really strong and went on a quest to find it. Took a long time, but one day I finally found it hidden away deep in Whirl Isles. So naturally when I found it, I used it all the time, and it was really strong. I think I kept that exact Lugia throughout my games for a long time, trading it over and back whenever I started over, even though I couldn't use it for the entire first part of the game, although I didn't really care, I loved that Lugia. Aaaand, then one day I borrowed my game to a friend because he wanted to try it out. Never got it back ;'(

So to this day, my beloved Lugia is forever lost, although it still lives on in my memories, and I will continue to share them with everyone, so that one day my Lugia will return to me, and I will be blessed with eternal happiness :D

Welcome to the club, Olli. You are added to the list.

Answering the topic:

For me its Alakazam because it was great until 3rd Gen because it was a beast with the moveset of Psychic and all the element punches. It was also great in later Gens but not much. It can still now use the moveset of Psychic,Shadow Ball, Energy Ball and Recover to some power.It will always remain my favourite Psychic type.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Partner Pokemon: Angewomon the Gardevoir and Zephyrmon the Latias.
Reason for joining: Most of my favourite Pokemon are Psychic-Types.
Answer to the current topic: My favourite Psychic-Type Pokemon is definitely Gardevoir. It has high base stats, a great movepool, and on top of that, it is so pretty!

Years
I'm going to join, just like I did in all previous Psychic clubs.

Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Gothitelle and Elgyem
Reason for joining: Psychic-types are among my favorite Pokemon, and most have awesome designs and strategies.

Answer to the current topic: My fave Psychic Pokemon would have to be Elgyem cos it's so adorable, and I love its anime voice and in-game cry.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Partner Pokemon: Angewomon the Gardevoir and Zephyrmon the Latias.
Reason for joining: Most of my favourite Pokemon are Psychic-Types.
Answer to the current topic: My favourite Psychic-Type Pokemon is definitely Gardevoir. It has high base stats, a great movepool, and on top of that, it is so pretty!

Welcome to the club. You have to choose one unevolved pokemon, so I will choose Ralts for you.

I'm going to join, just like I did in all previous Psychic clubs.

Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Gothitelle and Elgyem
Reason for joining: Psychic-types are among my favorite Pokemon, and most have awesome designs and strategies.

Answer to the current topic: My fave Psychic Pokemon would have to be Elgyem cos it's so adorable, and I love its anime voice and in-game cry.

Welcome to the club Hikari.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Username: Jerichob10
Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir & Wobbuffet
Reason for joining: I love pokemon and i saw that this club just popped up so i thought i would join it and help it grow ^_^

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Username: Jerichob10
Partner Pokemon: Gardevoir & Wobbuffet
Reason for joining: I love pokemon and i saw that this club just popped up so i thought i would join it and help it grow ^_^

Welcome to the club but one of your pokemon has to be unevolved so I am taking Ralts for you.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
I forgot to anwser the topic!

My favorite psychic type pokemon is either gallade or Gardevoir. The reason i like these pokemon is because of their looks and because they are technically brother and sister ^_^

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Username: Umbr30n
Partner Pokemon: Mewtwo and Ralts.
Reason for joining: Psychic-Types have very good Move-Pools and capabilities that many Types don't have. They are perhaps one of the best Types around, and considering that it had only one Weakness (Bug, which is weak anyway), it was practically the best Type in Generation I. There were only three Bug-Type moves to counter Psychic then, all of which were very weak. That is one of the reasons why Mewtwo was such a threat back in Generation I.
Favourite Psychic-Type Move: Psychic (See what I did there?). 'Nuff said.

I'm going all the way back to the First Generation and say Mewtwo. Back when I first saw it, I knew I should catch it. Mewtwo had like, the best back-story ever, and was such an awesome Pokemon I decided to get Pokemon Yellow to get it from Cerulean Cave and transfer it to my first Pokemon Game, Pokemon Gold (When I found out that Mewtwo wasn't available in that game). After that, it took quite a while to get to the one place I needed to go to for this awesome Legendary; Cerulean Cave, the big Cave which had the most powerful wild Pokemon in the game. It still took a few minutes getting to the destination, but when I had finally got to the final part of the Cave, there it stood. Mewtwo. I knew that it was Level 70, and that it was going to put up a big fight, but my Pokemon was good enough. So I had my Pokemon battle Mewtwo, got it on low health (With the help of the Sleep Condition so it couldn't use Recover), and when it was just about on it's last HP point, I used a Poke Ball (I didn't want a Master Ball, I would rather catch Legendaries in Poke Balls). Wobbled 1 time, then popped open again. Then Mewtwo woke up and started Attacking again. When I had only one Poke Ball left, I knew this would only work by luck. I threw the last of my Poke Balls, it clicked, which meant I caught it. I quickly got to the Transfer thing and transferred my Mewtwo to Gold Version, and now it is my favourite Psychic Type. But it's still not the best Pokemon...

New Banner!

SLPRj.jpg

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
On the current topic:

It really depends on what Pokemon Generation you are playing, because the Special Fusion made Mewtwo almost unbeatable. I'll give five best Move-Sets.

For Generation 1:

Psychic (For the sweeping).
Amnesia (For rising Special, which really rises BOTH Special Stats).
Recover (For being annoying).
Swift (For attacking those who have great evasiveness with great power).

For Generation 2:

Zap Cannon (It can learn this in Generation II).
Fire Blast (For competitive battling).

For Generation 3:

Hyper Beam (For the POWER).

For Generation 4:

Aura Sphere (Good for targeting evasive foes).
Thunder (So it can target most Types with ease).

For Generation 5:

Psystrike (For the sweeping).
Aura Sphere (For targeting evasive foes).
Electro Ball (For extra sweeping).
Blizzard (Don't ask me why, it's just good).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Recently I've really started admiring some certain Psychic types like Grumpig and Medicham and my opinion is being changed about them a lot. I used to always assume Psychic was a pretty boring type which no interesting features and that it was always the same basic thing with Psychic Pokémon, but my mind has been changed from using some of them so I'd love to join and discuss them more :D

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Partner Pokemon: Bronzor & Bronzong
Reason for joining: What I said at the top of this post. xD

Answer to the current topic
A good move set for Mewtwo...? Honestly I don't battle much so I have no idea .-. I guess I'd give it Aura Sphere and Psychic for sure since those are two of it's best moves, then probably Calm Mind to take advantage of its bulk to let it power up and then either Ice Beam, Thunderbolt or Shadow Ball in the last spot for type coverage? Once again I hardly know anything about Mewtwo since it's really not a Pokémon that I particularly like, so this set probably isn't great for it lmao.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Username: CourageHound
Partner Pokemon: Slowking(Arthur) and Swoobat(Gizmo)
Reason for joining: The psychic type is an interesting type and I love Slowking and Swoobat so I just had to join in :)
Answer to the current topic:
A moveset for mewtwo. Well here are are the sets I use for my mewtwo(on my Uber Sun team)

Mewtwo @ LifeOrb
Nature: Timid/Modest
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 80 HP/172 SpA/252 Spe
Psystrike
Calm Mind
Fire Blast
Thunder

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Club closed due to passing thread revival limit with an inactive owner~