• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Man, I'm really booking it this month. Could be because I'm not paying attention during my classes, but hey.

Anima Ex Machina
Seven
(The plural of I is we.)​

Professor Oak, paralyzed by a mysterious event that happened just after the last time we saw him, had spent nearly a month in shock, but a charismatic and determined mother brings him around and coaxes him to action... by defying the Committee and stealing their information.

Meanwhile, back in Hoenn, Veronica and Bill have a little chat, during which, Bill reveals a bit more about the nature of his relationship with Rose than he intended. Later, in his sleep, he's confronted by the parasite, who clearly defines its relationship with him. By nearly killing him.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
Alright, next chapter for Flight for Freedom is up. Ash has now awoken and found out some... changes from the experiments done to him.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Chapter three for Reservation is now up.

If someone please wouldn't mind posting some critiques, I would be most appreciative...

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Chapter 6 is up for Johto Journeys! After long pause in writing I'm back and ready to write some more! So keep your eye out for the newest chapters when they come out!!

Bay

Years
Chapter 22 of Nothing, Everything is here! We're getting close to the end!

Chapter Twenty Two
Sixteen Pieces

Jacob takes the time to explain to Bunny and Jenny why the plates are important- they are the sixteen pieces of Arceus everyone has been trying to grab. Not only that, Lucas and his crew were able to find him, only to see just how powerful the plates can be.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
Years
If anyone doesn't know how to make, or animate userbars, I'll be accepting requests. Just PM/ VM with a URL for pictures you'd like on them, and any text you want them to say. 4 requests at any one time only. For animating only, I'll need the BB code for the singular userbars first

Also, I'd like to announce my that my new fic, 'Set in Stone' is now up in the fanfic section. If posted chapters one, two and three- Four coming soon. Please pop round to R&R if you have time ^_^ ;)

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Chapter 11 of my story is up, after I played a bit of Platinum.

Link is now in signature, under the banner!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
A strange phenomena is going on, one that makes authors keep posting stories even when nobody comments on them...

Anyway, chapter eight of Metal Coat is up.

Chapter EIGHT;

Adley

Tidiliboo
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Just posted the prolouge to a story I started while bored. Rate and hate. :P

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
I know this might be pointless seeing as how no one ever reads my stories anymore, but Chapter Two of Biohazard is up.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I say that my fan-fiction is closing due to a lack of interest and real life. Also, I'm working on some anime-style characters using random items. And my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back