• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

TY

Destroy all COD disks they have... with Battlefield 3 disks

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Sick on everybody in the store. Recommended.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Hide in a shelf and then jump out at random people and throw a cat at them. Scream "MEOWTH THAT'S RIGHT" in their face as loud as you can, then collect the cat and find a new hiding spot. Repeat.

Rip up all the toy packages and watch as children think it's free toy day or something.

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
Ask to look at a ring in the jewelery counter, Start saying "My Precious" in a Golem voice. Then when they ask for it back scream "HOT POTATO!" and throw it at the jewelery cashier and run away.

Wait in a clothes rack and when someone comes by scream " Were, off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!" and run off.

Put napalm in the waterfountain and make all the TV's play Rick Ashtley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" on permanent loop.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years

Go to a random Walmart store with a Deli and walk back behind the counter while screaming to everyone who looks at you funny "DO YOU MIND, I'M WORKING HERE!" Then grab a pair of tongs hanging nearby, open the door to the Rotisserie, extract the chickens, and proceed to throw them into the fryer yelling "MMMM, FRIED CHICKEN!" Next, run to the back room, grab the hose used to clean the floors, hook up the nozzle, turn it on to the sanitizer solution and spray everyone who comes near you while screaming "GET AWAY, YOU'RE A DIRTY DIRTY BOY/GIRL" Continue to do this until you are forcibly removed.

**note, this method not only gets you kicked out but also gives you a luxury cell with rubber walls and a pretty white jacket to wear.

As a former employee, this has been an actual dream of mine to do!

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Scream "Gotta catch 'em all!" and throw tennis balls at everybody. Later scream "YAY! I CAUGHT A CUSTOMER!".

Wear all the rings you can find in the jewelry isle and shout "Be gone, foul Manager! For, I will crush you with magic!".

Remain silent, and open a cigarette bag. Repeat until there are 99 cigarette bags open. Then, light them in fire. After that, toss them in everyone else's mouths.

Get 3 friends. Dress one up in Phoenix Wright's clothes, one in Edgeworth's clothes and one in the Kay Faraday's clothes. Dress yourself up in the Judge's clothes. Then, while the Phoenix Wright imitatour says "Evidence says that the Manager is Not Guilty.", the Kay Faraday imatatour jumps down from the shelf and screams "For I am the Yatagarasu! This Manager is of Guilt!". When the Judge Imitatour states "We find the defendant, the Manager, Not Guilty." the Edgeworth imitatour must say "OBJECTION!". Then, the Phoenix Wright imitatour shouts "OBJECTION!" back and the two continue endlessly until all four of you are kicked out.

Constantly burp in everyone's face.

Dress yourself up as Tigress from Kung Fu Panda, and kick everyone out yourself until the Manager retaliates.

Turn the lights off and Sing "Thriller, Thriller Night!" and quickly dress yourself up in a Skeleton suit, and grab all the customers by their Rib Cage and slam them on the ground. When you've finally got confused, you somehow kick yourself out. Recommended on Halloween at 9 PM.

Fill your mouth with water from the tap, and shout "Water Gun!" and spit it out at everyone you see.

Hack the computers and replace everything with a single link which leads to a Rick Roll.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

Take some huge speakers and hook some peoples up with some major Fleetwood Mac.

Back