• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
Years
ryan said:
Ummm... Well, we had to write an essay defining something, so I defined "shiny hunting."
A while back I posted the first paragraph.
*Attaches document*
That should be it - I think it's my final draft, but I'm too lazy to see for sure.
I haven't shiny hunted since this morning; hopefully I'll have nothing to do during graduation practice so an opportunity might arise for me to continue.
wow that's really good and has good points that I never really thought about!

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
Off topic : They should give you a 50/50 it is good and sounds cool. ^^,

Ontopic : Some tell me the new way to hatched an egg in an easy way I don't know who but here it is Celadon - Fushia - Lavander - Safron - then back to celadon

Last 25 post ^^,

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
taken a brake off Shiny Hunting and growing my berries(planning on becoming a Berry Hunter)(^_^)

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
Ahh, Now I remember my first encounter with a shiney. It was a while ago, but anyway. I was watching my old baby-sitter play pokemon Crystal. She found a shiney Giraferig (sp?) and it sparkled. I did'nt know what it was, but she said it was just a different colour (witch it was) she was just all calm and caught it like she saw those things every day!

I put together a list of ALL my favourite shinies (the ones I want)
Butterfree
Rapidash
Eevee (KAWII!)
Dratini
Politoad (EXTRA-SUPER-DUPER KAWII!)
Mareep (Once again, KAWII!)
Snesal (Pink is COOL!)
Murcrow
Smeargle (Pink, Pink, Pink Pink...)
Umbreon (Super Cool!)
Mudkip
Wismur (Pink and Green are so KAWII!)
Azumarill
Roselia (Reminds me of the Black rose from Animal Crossing!)
Spoink
Vibrava (The Coolest colours on that thing!)
Altria
Milotic
Ninetails
Corsala
Absol (COOL-NESS!)

Also, I may be able to get my brother to join the SHC!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I was wondering, if i am soft resetting to get a shiny Latias on Emerald, when would i have to save my game to soft reset? I cannot save before the elite 4, becuz it saves after i beat the champ anyways, and i cannot save right before watch the TV becuz I watch it automatically, so when should I save? Right before I walk out of my room?

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
If you want to go for shiny Feebas, good luck. You could hatch eggs if you already have one, but if you don't, I suggest searching. When you find one, fish in the exact same spot. You will find yourself with A LOT of Feebas.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I was hunting my Tauros again this morning during graduation practice.
It keeps me sane troughout an otherwise mentally numbing series of events.
Thanks for your recomendations of 50/50; my teacher is always really hard on me when she grades because I established myself early on as one of the class' best writers.
Since I read my essay to my class; I had three people ask me how the hunt was going at school today. It was cool because they were actually interested, not making fun of me.
Woot.
See you later.

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
Years
ryan said:
Ummm... Well, we had to write an essay defining something, so I defined "shiny hunting."
A while back I posted the first paragraph.
*Attaches document*
That should be it - I think it's my final draft, but I'm too lazy to see for sure.
I haven't shiny hunted since this morning; hopefully I'll have nothing to do during graduation practice so an opportunity might arise for me to continue.

Doubt we could be better spoken of :)
Was a great essay
No hunting today :( Havent turned a gameboy on today :0. I know....statistics gcse practise papers :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Well i wouldnt of had the gut to write an essay on the SHC.. i would have gotten my limbs ripped off XD but it was an interesting read, good work Ryan

Well i've finnally finished EV training Weezing (hurray) so now the phanpy eggs will be a flying.. already hatched a grand total of ONE!

will keep you posted

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 15, 2007
I'm Going to build my team for today hope to encounter shiny in hatching thier eggs.
Plan : Build my team by hatching them and EV train them.

But don't worry after that going back on hunting shiny Eevee.
Last 24 Post ^^,

Last edited:

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Hi, i caught a shiny Torchik (took me days! Lots of coffee and patiente, but i got it!). Where can i register in this club? Now it's a shiny blaziken (and MAN he is soo cool!). I wish the most luck to all of you

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
[MikeGTS] said:
Hi, i caught a shiny Torchik (took me days! Lots of coffee and patiente, but i got it!). Where can i register in this club? Now it's a shiny blaziken (and MAN he is soo cool!). I wish the most luck to all of you
^heh, I hate you.

LOL, just kidding. Congratulations on it though, I have been soft resetting for Torchic too for about 3 days. You got it in a relatively short amount of time, so u should be happy!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I am back everyone Ryan that Essay was Awsome im actully amazed you had the guts to read it out in class better still they enjoyed it. So where was i oh yes, no luck with my hunt, im currently on gym 6 in sapphire and Aron is now a lv 39 lairon just a bit more to go until Agron. anyway im going to Go after shiny Groundon soon on Emerald and hopefully Kyorge if i feel up to faceing its Awful shiny colours belive me if i run into shiny Kyorge i will proberly Make it faint or trade it to collosium never to be used again due to its colours, but thats me. Good luck to all.

P.S. No luck on Egg hatching still Good luck again.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
@ mikegts with some brackety things - What other shinies have you captured in the GBA games? Just let us know, and provided it all seems legit, we shall admit you to the club.
*Goes to graduation practice to look for Tauros'*

Back