• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years

I just saw this and laughed so hard...
14kv2py.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
[SIZE="a"]212367.

I've heard of worse but even so if I was that child when I got older I would hate my name.[/SIZE]

Gabri

m8
Years
There's a brazilian kid whose parents met on facebook so they called him "Facebookson". It's a true story.
In Brazil you can make up whatever name you want. If I was the kid, I'd later sue the parents for moral damage and ask for a name change.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
... My god, some parents sure don´t think of their kids when naming them. how dumb can you get -.-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
There's a brazilian kid whose parents met on facebook so they called him "Facebookson". It's a true story.
In Brazil you can make up whatever name you want. If I was the kid, I'd later sue the parents for moral damage and ask for a name change.

But you can't get name changes. It'd destroy the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back