• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Fortress 2

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hooly cow that's like, 4 in the morning for me. Darn, won't be able to make since we'll be going someplace this weekend. ):

User19sq

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, we still have an hour and a half before this event starts.

EDIT: or not. XD Maybe we need someone else to be in charge of these sort of schedulings, if the staff is too busy. But that's just my thoughts. =w=;

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
^
That group is the official PC Steam group, the other one is the one that SkullKing made.
Didn't we have Fortress Fridays or something? I never played back then when those were on so I don't know anything about them.

I guess most of you guys are busy cause of school cause it's nearing the end of the school year for you guys? It's still half year for me here so I don't know xD

Apart from that, I just got upgraded to being a premium member and it's even more fun! Getting really better at it compared to my f2p self a few days ago xD

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Me jelly. I probably wouldn't be premium in TF2 until around August or so. ):

User19sq

If it makes you feel any better, Premium isn't all that great. It just lets you trade with other people freely and gives you a pretty small chance of finding hats and misc. items by drops. That's about it. =w=

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
^
That group is the official PC Steam group, the other one is the one that SkullKing made.
Didn't we have Fortress Fridays or something? I never played back then when those were on so I don't know anything about them.

I guess most of you guys are busy cause of school cause it's nearing the end of the school year for you guys? It's still half year for me here so I don't know xD

Apart from that, I just got upgraded to being a premium member and it's even more fun! Getting really better at it compared to my f2p self a few days ago xD
GVSU got out at the start of May. It's just that I'm leeching wifi because we don't have internet right now and the signal's too weak to play TF2 effectively. Works fine for WoW, though, so I'm playing that on a private server at the moment.

Years
Wait, then what's this?

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, we still have an hour and a half before this event starts.

EDIT: or not. XD Maybe we need someone else to be in charge of these sort of schedulings, if the staff is too busy. But that's just my thoughts. =w=;

Oh, I'm not usually busy. The schedule stuff will be set up soon, actually. And that is the official PokeCommunity group, the one that I posted is our PokeCommunity TF2 group.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hey SkullKing, I kind of think it's a bit excessive to be making a PC Steam group dedicated to TF2. We don't need to be forming new groups left and right. I'm in discussion with an old mod of VG and we're going to try to coordinate some effective use of that group to at least host TF2 events. Hopefully regularly.

Hope yesterday's event went better than the one I hosted a week ago lol

User19sq

there actually was no event yesterday. At least to my attention. XD;

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
If it makes you feel any better, Premium isn't all that great. It just lets you trade with other people freely and gives you a pretty small chance of finding hats and misc. items by drops. That's about it. =w=

That's what I wanted to get, durr. Like I said, if it wasn't for that juicylicious trading I couldn't care less about premium.

User19sq

Well, at least you can receive items, and trade said items. I'm always happy to give away some swag I don't need. XDDDD

PS Still looking for a server that can get me the Haunted Scrap. No luck yet. Can someone help?

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
How can someone become a 'premium' member? If all that premium does is allow you to trade, I've been premium ever since they introduced the crafting/trading aspect...

User19sq

The least you can spend is 5 bucks, since adding funds to your Steam wallet comes in bulk ($5.00, $10.00, etc.). So if I were to recommend anything, if you do choose to upgrade to premium, I'd say spend that swag on cheap hats or Crate Keys.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
How can someone become a 'premium' member? If all that premium does is allow you to trade, I've been premium ever since they introduced the crafting/trading aspect...

If you bought the game (meaning you got the game before the Uber update, which is June 23, 2011; bought any item in the Mann Co Store after the uber update, etc) you're premium.

Since I can't add money to my Steam Wallet, I'll be buying the Orange Box (luckily for me, they still have copies of those here in the country, haha) to be premium. And I also get HL2 so it's a win. :DDDD

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Ohhh okay, well that makes sense. I bought the game back in...2009? I'm glad I was given the Proof of Purchase hat when they brought in the Uber update. :3

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Eeek, I got Zepheniah's Greed. I'm thinking if I should sell it or save it for something later. :D
Granted, Greed isn't really that pricey anyway.

User19sq

I don't mind buying it (provided I have enough for it). But if you wanna save it, be my guest. XDDDDDDDDDDD

Back