• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old School player just returned

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
I played Pokémon back in the Original Blue/Red days and have recently returned with Black 2.

I think I got a general understanding of the new changes, but there is one issue i'm having. I found a few threads online with people with the same issue and no apparent answers yet.

When I go to the GTS terminal in the poke centers (top Right), the only options I get is Global Trade, Info and Cancel. But this is suppose to be the spot where you can battle online also. Is there something I need to do to unlock this? I'm almost done my third badge but still the same.

Some posts online say you need 2 badges. Maybe I missed a checkpoint in the game or something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back